Reviews for From the Ashes We Rise
Marika Haliwell chapter 10 . 5/25
Update !
Eureka234 chapter 10 . 3/27
I loved this! Please tell me you'll update soon xD I need my fix of Cullen goodness
Ms.Bloodmoon chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
Lovely story :-) I really have enjoyed reading it! Thank you for sharing your work with us.
Barbapapa chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
I am really behind with catching up with chapters. Really we enjoying the story, particularly Jaleth. Looking forward to more chapters in the future.
Valtharia chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
I love this fic! I hope you update soon!
DKLC chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
I really liked it. There is an abundance of Alistair/FCouslamd disc out there and it gets a bit boring. It's nice to have the whole love-lost thing going on. And I totally crush on Cullen, it should have been an option to tap that during the mage origins, just sayin'.
DKLC chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
This was a nice chapter. Starting from the story from cast aside Amell warden's POV, I automatically want to hate the Queen. I'm glad you made her likeable, and it looks like Alistair will be happy with her.
DKLC chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
"Lovers turned into friends, friends turned into acquaintances."
That was a great line.
DKLC chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
I really like the maternal role Wynne has in this. It's very nice.
DKLC chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Good lord, the rose! You're killing me here!
DKLC chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Oh my God! I think my heart just broke into a thousand pieces. What a beautiful first chapter.
Bert8813 chapter 34 . 12/15/2013
All I can say is that this was an amazing story.
Barbapapa chapter 34 . 12/8/2013
Thanks for finishing the story. I have loved reading it. The ending was just perfect.
MaiWishes chapter 34 . 11/28/2013
This was a really good story! I love how Cullen sides with the mages.

Im waiting to get my comp fixed to play DA2, is Cullen an asshole in it? Im scared to play it because it sounds soooo depressing with all the terrorist attacks, the mages abuse and even the dalish are slaughtered?! Should I play it...? Lol. Anyway GL with the rewrite, and gratz on completing this one

Btw, why do you reply in the comments section to peoples reviews? Not many will notice you replied there, but if you press the speach bubble by their comment and reply that way they get an email. Not sure if you knew that
Anna Kruczynski chapter 33 . 11/28/2013
I don't even remember writing about Tavish to be honest. It took me too long to write this story which makes it filled with mistakes as well. I totally forgot about Tavish later in the story and about the bloody war dog as well. There's too much repetition and drama as well that I want to get rid off. I will do my rewrite over a shorter period of time. Your comments are greatly appreciated. I think I worked up too the part where things turn around for too long which makes the story boring after 10 chapters. I will take your comments into account when I start working on the rewrite. Thanks!