Reviews for Just Listen
Secrets of the Fall chapter 20 . 7/16/2011
This was such a beautiful story...and you've made me cry.

I loved every chapter and it was so heartbreaking finding out what happened to Blaine, but amazing reading how he slowly began to forgive himself.
iklaintevenmad chapter 20 . 7/14/2011
This story...

I read all of it in two days. I seriously couldn't put it down. I walked to town yesterday with my iPod glued to me, frantically reading this and trying not to get run over.

It was beautiful and perfect and made my heart ache and I have half a mind to print this out and read it again and again.

Amazing.
Kurtsieanon13 chapter 20 . 7/10/2011
ASDFGHJKL that ending. I loved this story, it was beautiful! (:
TheUnderstatement chapter 20 . 7/8/2011
I have no words to describe how perfect this story is. I am literally sobbing and have been since... Since god knows when. It's been a beautiful journey, and I loved every single twist and every little whisper in Kurt's ear. You are a phenomenal story teller, and I adored it.
blueandhazeleyes chapter 20 . 7/5/2011
beautiful fic. Keep it up! Lovely.
Steffi Star chapter 20 . 7/3/2011
And the audience gives a standing ovation. Joined with whistling and much applause. One of the best I've read in a while.
acompleteembarrassmentbye chapter 20 . 6/30/2011
I just read this entire thing, start to finish from Midnight to now almost 5am. That. Was. Amazing! This has to be up there in my favorite fanfics ever. I laughed, I cried (both sadly and happily), I just really really love this story. You are an excellent author. :D
SMFAHForLife chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I just read the entire story in about 40 minutes, and I honestly should tell you that this just beat out every single other story on my favorites list... this is AMAZING! I've already told just about everyone I know that reads Klaine fics to read it, and I'm seriously considering re-reading it already. The storyline is absolutely incredible, and how you managed to keep Blaine and Kurt so in-character, yet make them your own at the same time is insane! This is, to be honest, probably the best fanfic I've ever read... I'll be thanking the person that told me to read it FOREVER! Really, you've got some CRAZY talent! Loved it SOOOOO much:)
ecobookworm chapter 15 . 6/26/2011
wow. you say you wrote this chapter just for the song, but there's so much amazing character development in here too. i like the gender inequality discussion, because it really is true. santana's little chat with kurt was also revealing and enjoyable. i'm looking forward to the picture in blaine's locker. the cupcakes and singing were so cute, and the ending! what a cliffie. i'm glad i'm reading the completed story.
ferriswheelsinthesun chapter 20 . 6/26/2011
I've had this sitting on my desktop for the last couple days waiting for a review because I HAVE to tell up how much I enjoyed this story :) It was incredible. I adore you as an author. I love the journey Kurt has to take to gain Blaine's trust and how Blaine has to grow SO much in order to be able to tell Kurt what happened to him. Fabulous. Bravo 3 I read this story straight through because I absolutely couldn't put it down!
ecobookworm chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
oh lordie.

i love santana's accidental coming out, that she's comfortable enough and trusts them enough to do that in front of them.

and the struggle to remain platonic just keeps getting better.
homohappyhour chapter 20 . 6/22/2011
I...have no words for how truly amazing, incredible, wonderful, and beautiful this story was to read. I'm so bad at responding to stories but..this one had me hooked from the beginning. Your writing is incredible. I started reading it this morning, had to continue reading it on my iPhone when I had to go out during the day, and came back right to my laptop the second I came home to finish it. Just..wow. I love, love love this story and can honestly say this is by far one of the best ones I've ever read.

Truly beautiful. :')
jmac1087 chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
That was such an amazing an beautiful story...I read it all today and just couldn't stop reading! Definitely one of my favorites now and I just loved blaine and kurt's relationship and just everything about it! And Blaine's speech in chapter 19 had me in tears...omg! amazing! Great job on this story...I loved it sooo much!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/19/2011
I actually cried because this was over. That was... Amazing. Beautiful. Just... Wow.
thesoundofsunshine chapter 20 . 6/17/2011
Oh dear God. I wish I knew that this was on this site from square one. I was reading it on LiveJournal, which I don't understand / have an account for. So, I could never tell you just how wonderful this story was. I was literally hanging on for every update. I bookmarked it and clicked it often, just waiting for an update. Gah! I love all of your AU stories, and I will eventually get the time to read all of them through because they are such wonderful ideas. Please don't ever stop writing. I'm far too in love with it.

Caitlin(: