Reviews for Just Listen
scrapmom chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Wow, this sorry was incredible! I wasn't able to read it all at once and found myself itching to hurry up my real life commitments so I could get back to this story!

I loved the way you wrote Blaine as so broken and vulnerable, and had Kurt be the one to open him back up. It was simply amazing!
violinandglee chapter 20 . 12/4/2013
This story was AMAZING! All I kept thinking was I wanted Blaine's POV so I'm glad you wrote that!
ReclaimMyPlace chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Oh god I can tell even from the first chapter this will be awesome! Im seriously writhing in my chair with excitement! I had to stop reading several times to just roll into a ball in my arms and scream silently into my hands. xD
Guest chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
Wow. Just wow.
Such a beautiful story :')
Guest chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
So cute
Becky Wilton chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
I am so invested in this story, its one of the most original plot lines i've read in a while and it is genuinely making my heart ache to think of Blaine becoming a shell of his former self. I love when people bring Santana into Klaine stories and give her another side, I love your Santana
yoromeo chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
OMG, I absolutely LOVED this fanfic! You did amazing, really creative and had me guessing at every turn :) Is it safe for me to still wait for the Blaine-version of this? I would really love to read that, if you posted it... Keep writing!
Adele0x chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
Good story but the only thing that still bothering me... "Mostly gay"?!
QueenSeer161 chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
Hello! Just wanted to say, what a wonderful story! I'm so glad i stumbled on it. You have a great plot line and kept me in a good amount of suspense for the perfect amount of time. I got goosebumps at all the premonitions! And it made me happy and gave me hope to already see a happy ending foreshadowed, even if I didn't know how the characters would get there. Anyway, thanks for this wonderful story! You brought a little "sunshine" into my day. ;)
Annie Criss chapter 20 . 5/7/2013
Amaziiiiiiiing ! *-*
emlovessid chapter 20 . 5/3/2013
Gahhhhh this was so amazing. I wish it didn't have to end but thanks so much for writing this. Loved it! :) xo
hma1010 chapter 20 . 4/2/2013
What a great, great story!
my own patronus chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
oh my goodness. this was so precious and beautiful. I absolutely loved it!
Lovestoread92 chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
This story was so good! Beautifully written and just awesome good job! And I can't wait to check out more of your stories! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
This was fantastic. Such a beautiful ending.
675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »