Reviews for Just Listen
emlovessid chapter 20 . 5/3/2013
Gahhhhh this was so amazing. I wish it didn't have to end but thanks so much for writing this. Loved it! :) xo
hma1010 chapter 20 . 4/2/2013
What a great, great story!
my own patronus chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
oh my goodness. this was so precious and beautiful. I absolutely loved it!
Lovestoread92 chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
This story was so good! Beautifully written and just awesome good job! And I can't wait to check out more of your stories! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
This was fantastic. Such a beautiful ending.
KlaineSunshine chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
Oh god , this story make me cry This story is one of the best that i had never read T_T i really like it I love the song too much :D i Upload it and I will listen her everytime for remember this fiction Thanks to have written that because it make me happy :D You are my sunshine -
shereen.cantu chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
that was a sweet story :)
notreal17 chapter 20 . 12/10/2012
This was really an amazing story about how people can be selfless and be there for another person... even though kurt loved blaine he knew that he needed a friend more then anything else. and even though they both did love eachother and did end up together in the end I love that for most of the story they were just friends who were just there for each other. awesome job I loved it!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
this story was brilliant. simply. brilliant.
thank you.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
I really like this exchange:

Kurt stared up at Blaine with wide eyes, before letting his own small laugh rush out of his mouth, "How do you always know what to say?" he asked.
"I don't," was Blaine response
MyMagentaPeach chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
That conversation between Kurt and Serenity is real amazing!
Bellatokio chapter 20 . 11/4/2012
I just loved your fic!
this music, sunshine, was the song that my husband sang for our daughter still inside my belly!
Kurt you did the best I've ever read! so near the canon!
I loved it!
I read a fic all in one sitting!
Congrats!
arminarlertsbooty chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
XD I was listening to the Glee cover of Songbird as I read this. Hehe. :)
justanotherfangurl chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Really good... your writting is very addicitve lol
justlikeanyotherfangirl chapter 20 . 10/25/2012