Reviews for Just Listen
mailroomorder chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
Awh. Cute ending. I have to admit, though, that I'm a bit confused with Blaine coming out as gay. In the scene with Karofsky he said he was "mostly gay." I kind of wanted the rest of that storyline. Why he thought he was "mostly gay." What he considered "Mostly gay" to mean. All that jazz. Kind of wanted that plot line to be summed up. Why he was "mostly gay" when dating Santana and how that all adds into it.
Leah chapter 20 . 9/15/2012
OH MYG OD I AM DYIGN I CANT BREATHE AHHHH THIS IS SO PERF HELP ME OH GOD
Okay, now that the Tumblr reaction is out of the way, can I just say WOW you are amazing?! I read this whole story in one day (okay technically two since it's 1:48 am but whatever) and I think it's seriously one of the best fics I've ever read. Like, the entire story was just so perfect, and it fit together so well, and it was so sweet, and cute, and funny, and just a little bit sad at parts. Anyway, I really loved it, and I think you're an amazing author. Yay for Klaine! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
There were so many thing I wanted to say. ... I bet they weren't important anyway : )
Guest chapter 18 . 7/30/2012
I don't even know what to think! Theres the kiss but then there the almost bye! But maybe they work together in that it was an ALMOST bye.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
The really huge personal difference about Blaine in this fic versus canon Blaine is that canon Blaine is the mosrt oblivious peerson ever. Like to everything. Was that a concious descision?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
It would be so interesting to see a list of the songs that you're getting these titles from. i'm pretty sure the last one was teenage dream
Guest chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
He didn't say goodbye, omg. That was a very clever move on your part by the way.
asweetmoonbeam chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
I thought it verged a little on twilight during the middle, but I enjoyed the end.
brittana5 chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
Oh, this story was so breathtakingly heartbreaking and beautiful! Bravo!
KlainebowKlisses chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
Such a cute story, I loved it!
dundundunduu chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
This took my breath away. Thank you so much for writing it, it's amasing :)
That Girl Again chapter 20 . 6/3/2012
Thanks for making me cry hysterically over this. Gah. It is the most beautiful story i've read in a really long time. Simply amazing. I LOVE it. 3
blainesundapperthoughts chapter 20 . 5/26/2012
Such a sweet story. I loved it.
AcrossAnEmptyLand chapter 20 . 5/24/2012
I read this story last year, but forgot to put it in my favorite stories. I just now found it again, and read it all over. And it was just as great the second time :D Definitely one of my favorites. And it will be going on my fic rec list on tumblr. Thanks for writing this!
clarss chapter 20 . 4/25/2012