Reviews for A Moving Sea
SimplyMe51 chapter 27 . 3/13
Fabulous, what a wonderful ending.
kimsmith chapter 27 . 11/29/2012
Good finish. I'm glad you saw it all the way to the end, but that's why I read you, because you consistently deliver, write well, and complete your work. Thanks.
scootersmom chapter 27 . 10/29/2012
What a great story! I just read the whole story (waiting for Hurricane
Sandy to pass overhead) and really enjoyed it. I have always hated Woolsey, and loved Daniel, so the perfect story for me! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
KHLostEmpress chapter 27 . 10/27/2012
Great ending!
Morena Evensong chapter 27 . 10/26/2012
I am so incredibly sad to see an end to this story. And yet it was such a perfect ending. I loved that Jack decided to stay on Atlantis and how he managed to insert Daniel in there in such a way that he was - how did it go? - 'sideways to the chain of command and not tied to it' or something like that. It was perfect... and kinda how Daniel sort of was for the most part at the SGC seeing as how he wasn't military and yet wasn't entirely not military.

I did like the reconcilliation with Woolsey. In many ways, the two of them never really stood a chance at getting along; always getting stuck on opposite sides of agendas.

*sigh* I really wish I could see some of Jack and Daniel on Atlantis, but what I said before stands: this really was a perfect ending. Now I need to go actually watch the original episodes (do you suppose if I glare at Netflix Canada for long enough they'll suddenly magically appear?).

Thanks so much for sharing this story; it was a wonderful read!
KHLostEmpress chapter 26 . 10/19/2012
Oh, Jack. Oh, Daniel.

What more can I say about those two?
dennyj chapter 25 . 10/16/2012
This just makes me hurt so much for Daniel! For the both of them, really. I love that Caldwell is the one to go and push Jack to do what he needs to do. Can't wait to see these two resolve their problems and come together. :-)
KHLostEmpress chapter 25 . 10/16/2012
That's right, Jack. You get in there and make this right!

Loved it!
Morena Evensong chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
'Meadows filled with happy airmen and grumpy archaeologists pracing through the daisies'? Wow, throw in a couple of Unas in there and he's almost got it right! Is that your line? I love it!

Great couple of chapters! I loved the descriptions of Daniel's unconsciousness; you went about it slightly differently than most people and it worked really, really well. The scene between John and Rodney was nice too (and I love how everyone agrees that Jack and Daniel act like an old married couple).

I'm looking forward to the confrontation between Jack and Woolsey, because I'm assuming that's still to come.
dennyj chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
Wonderful chapter, and so satisfying to have Jack and Daniel reunited! They have a lot to sort out, but they're on their way. Finally, Daniel can rest.
KHLostEmpress chapter 24 . 10/10/2012
Yeah, Jack!

That's right, Doctor. Daniel knows what he wants and is usual stubborn enough to get it.

Just wondering (once again, haven't seen the episode, so I don't know if it's because of that or not), but I noticed you mentioned everybody but there a reason why?

Loved it!
PatriciaS chapter 24 . 10/10/2012
Enjoyable story and a great set of chapters. Like the feel the characters thanks for sharing.
Rat chapter 24 . 10/10/2012
Great update! I love reading this story. :)
Anaika Skywalker chapter 24 . 10/10/2012
Brilliant chapter! I'm glad Jack is now with Daniel. It's like a father being with his son or two brothers. Looking forward to more.
KHLostEmpress chapter 23 . 10/5/2012
Oh, I cannot wait for Jack to get here.

I loved it!