Reviews for On Rule Breaking, and Semantics
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Interesting but not sure if there playing with him
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I like the concept that they've never *technically* broken Rule 12 so long as Gibbs was in charge at the particular time.
JoBelle chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wheeeeeeee! This was fun! I love the image of the 3 of them sitting in the courtyard oh so casually. I don't really think McGee uses the term "fuck with" even mentally, he'd probably say "mess with" he's such a goober as Tony said :) As for T&Z being super smug about not officially breaking rule 12 - I love it and totally buy it being plausible! :)
Awakemiddream chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
very nice. I like how you found a way for them to hook up without breaking Rule 12. :) And I love the idea of them having a close, touchy feeling relationship. :) Thanks.
apedarling chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
love it! i wish you would continue! but it seems like this one is over:(
kiir33 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Nice story! I have had the same idea of their relationship. Looking forward to your next story;-D
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wow. Very interesting. lol...funny from McGee's perspective. I like how T&Z are so comfortable together and I love their bantering. If you're up for writing the scenes you think happened, I'm interested to read them :) Thanks!
hundan chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I totally loved this Fic. I think they have had a sexual relationship too but you never know because the show never tells us. I'm sure they had a thing in that summer retired. Great job on the Fic
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
aw wow that was really sad but really nice.
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Good little piece! Enjoyed it. Would be awfully nice if they really did act like this around each other once in a while! And, looking forward to those scenes you mentioned at the end...
Mitford chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
such a nice story!
BeSpotted chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
love this story, please update another chapter!

i really don't like ej :(

x