Reviews for Never Forgive Never Forget
socialgirl378 chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
Love your story! You have to update it! Your crossoverfic even inspired me to write one where Rukia becomes the Phoenix's new host.
wanda lensherr chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Awesome awesome awesome im like in heaven right now
DragonKnight15 chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
Goos chapter... is there a sequel because then it would make NO sense to me! Anyway, like it and hope for more.
DragonKnight15 chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
Interesting. But it is still strange that this is the final battle. I wonder what will happen next in these final battles?
DragonKnight15 chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
Really? Only three chapters, that seems... strange and weird to end it like that, You'll have to write like 15000 words in one chapter to make this work. Also, this Fang will hate Ichigo because he still has his father and so on. That would be distributing. Anyway, good luck and I'll check and see when the new chapter will start.
DragonKnight15 chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
Phoenix or not, that was just nuts to understand. Good choice to chose Gin of all of Aizen's men; he enjoys those kinds of fights with his evil grin on his face. I can't wait for the next chapter. Even though it's just me, but I think Ichigo might push back the fire bird back with his Getsuga Tenshou.
DragonKnight15 chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
Dud Aizen is bad, evil to a better word for him. He will use or toy with someone to get what he wants which is power and control over all. He might sent Gin, Tosen or Ulquiorra to get her, better one of them than someone to test her like Grimmjow. Anyway, I still wonder how this will lead to?
DragonKnight15 chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
What a twist! I wouldn't thought that Aizen old false friend and second in command of his ex-squad would appear like that. I thought, if the battle continue, Ichigo and Renji would have to go Bankai and Ichigo goes hollowification to fight Alice. I wonder in the near future of this story that it might end like that?
DragonKnight15 chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Normally, this is awesome which of course it is. But... when Aizen does find out about Alice, how will he use her without getting kill. I know he's good at mindgames, but can he do it on a being who is more powerful than him. And how will Ichigo and team with the X-Men help stop her? This is very interesting to read