Reviews for Harry Potter: Power Rangers!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
I think the song was hero from skillet
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
ahaha! this is great! :) I was actually listening to 'We Need a Hero' on Youtube as I read this ;)
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
A:

Ernie - Tom Deadman (He is the Owner of the Leaky Cauldron)

Ernie - Madam Rosemerta (She owns the Three Broomsticks)

B:

A-5 - Dobby (LOL that IS so F***ing! Funny)

Zordon - Merlin (I would have used Albus, Mad-Eye or the Founders, but thats cool too.)

Power Chamber - The R.O.R. (Nice. I would have use Salazar's C.O.S. Oh is that where the Zords are?)

C:

Tommy - Green R. - Harry (Nice)

Kim - Pink R. - Mione (You ARE a GOD! I Love Both HarryXHermione and TommyXKim)

Trini - Yellow R. - Cho (I never liked her, I would have used Su Li, she is a Ravenclaw that is in Harry's Year.)

Billy - Blue R. - Nev (I can see it.)

Zack - Black R. - Dean (Who else? Kingsly? Lee Jordon?)

Jason - Red R. - Seamus (Thank God! I never liked Ron.)

Might I sugest using "David Truehart" 'Tommy's Bro' as the Wight Titanus Ranger with Draco as the Ranger, (Harry and Draco are cousins DM's mom is a Black and HP's Grandmother and Godfather were Black's it could work with a good Draco, Pluse 7 is a Magical Number and ther are 7 Zords, 7 Coins & 7 Rangers! what do ya think?)

D:

Who is Rita? - Ginny Weasly Oh...Thats Nasty...

And her Brother Rito - Ron Weasly.

Squat was a Short Fat Coward - I'd say Peter Wortail Pettigrew.

Baboo was a Tall Thin Dumb-A$$ - I'd say Quirrell.

E:

Zedd - Yeah.

Goldar - Ok,

Scorpina - Pure Gold!

Finster - Ok.

Putties - Who Else would they be?

Later!

Primus2021
Jostanos chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Sorry to burst your Bubble, buddy, but the Leaky Cauldron was tended by Tom.. on of the Inns/Bars in Hogs Mede was tended by Madam Rosmerta and the other was tended by Albus DUMBledore's brother Alberforce(SP?) Dumbledore.

All in all you did a pretty good job writing "Harry Potter: Power Rangers" and I like how you set it up too. :)

YOU PASS! _

I would like to read more chapters when and if they do appear.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
(imagine the Bulk & Skull theme playing)

I love that theme.

That song during the battle, was it from the series? Was Harry, like Tommy, once under evil control?
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hey do you think you could expand on this idea?