Reviews for Twinkle Twinkle
moonshadow2012 chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Superman definitely missed something there. I love how you went even farther than the series did in establishing Suberboy's character and the man he becomes. You did an excellent job.
OnTheJazz chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
So good. Best chapter so far.
Really good analogy.
OnTheJazz chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Wally on redbull.
That could totally be its own stand alone fic.
OnTheJazz chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I giggled a bit at the part about the bear.
But mainly I was caught up in the depressing bits. :/
You say you don't do good angst.
I disagree.
Wolfe7 chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Awesome the way one realises that the rhyme essentially captures Superman's and Conner's thoughts about the latter - Conner figures out who he is, Superman never really understands him.

Poignant thoughts. We-ell, gives perspective on their relationship when compared to the canon variant. Nice work.
JoanIncarnate chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
XD i love wally on red bull.
FudoTwin17 chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
XD I likes! Update!
Amozon28 chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
man im started to hate Superman more and more. but then i feel bad because he's 'The Man Of Steal' and all that. but then i re-watch an episode or read a fanfic and then i hate him again. by brain hurts from this constant change from emotions. :S

poor superboy :(
Amozon28 chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
Diamond in the rough? oooo i love that story too XD

i just had a stupid but funny thought :P

"Robin used to joke about 'Mom and Dad tearing the family apart'."

i just wanna know which one is the Mommy and which ones the Daddy? lol XD
Amozon28 chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
they're all doomed. Wally and Red Bull. the world will end in 3...2...1 BOOOOM! have a nice day

on another note don't you absolutley HATE it when your brother/sister stands just outside of your room annoying the crap out of you and when you FINALY yell at them

"GET OUT OF MY ROOOOM!"

they smile and they chant "I'm not IN your room }:]"

arrrrggg! DX
Amozon28 chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Go get 'em Supes
Amozon28 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
YAY! i love the friendship between Superboy and Robin. even though there are only 10 ep. (apparently the next ep isn't until early 2012 DX) you can tell they get along in their own sudle way. i enjoyed it thouroghly (i totally spelled that wrong)

onward to furthur chapter XD
Hiyami chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Stupid stupid Superman... At least I'm glad that Conner found another family.

*giggles* KF on Red Bull is fun to read. Maybe you could do a one-shot on it? XD
Tiger Lily Roar chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
I love Superman. I adore Superman. So is it bad that I totally loved that he's been shown up by his own son? lol

This was beautiful. I love the progression of the chapters and how it showcased Superboy coming into his own. It serves Superman right that Conner isn't a carbon copy of him anymore.

Fantabulous!
LucidKren chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
The easy way Superboy handles himself has me grinning. And his comment of "family business" was "aww" worthy.

Tre/man/dous? [snickers] That...is pretty funny.

I very much enjoyed this story. You did a wonderful job.

Illucida