Reviews for Ink'd
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2017
I hope you will come back to finish this one! Love your writing.
Fierce Queen chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Interesting chapter! I'm interested in finding out more about this Miles. Good job!

Blessings and Merry Christmas!

rocketninjaslap chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
Oh, my gawsh...

Its been so long, and yet I'm still all twitterpated over new chapters! WEEEEEE! Luck with your finals!
Fierce Queen chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
Nice chapter! Who is this Max character? If he was mentioned earlier, I've forgotten him because of college studies. I'm very interested to see how he knows Lily!

Good job!

Blessings,

rocketninjaslap chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I.

Love.

This.
Fierce Queen chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Oh Lily, what did you get yourself into at the club? Bad girl. Though I agree with Severen, I hope your relationship with Neal pans out :)

Thanks for the update! College is crazy for me too.

Blessings!

Miran Anders chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
I'm enjoying your writing style very much... there's a languid sashay to your prose that is quite inviting. The plot is interesting as well, and Lily, from what I've seen so far, is a good sibling for Neal.

Place descriptions are spot on - I could see the tattoo parlor, the Garden Rose, even Lily's collection of cats. Your details are beautifully wrought and paint the images without interfering - always a good trick.

In any case, I look forward to seeing what happens with our little siblings. Thank you for this.

Best,

Miran
Lionhearted21 chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Glad you didn't forget about this story! I'm still curious about the relationship between the Caffrey siblings and I'm more than willing to wait for the next chapter. :)
BaDWolF89 chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
Hope to see another update again soon!
Boxfin chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Looking forward to more :)
kenziecaffrey chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Awesome story!
penguincrazy chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Great story; i really like it and can't wait to read more!
Fierce Queen chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Ooh! Caffrey reunion! It was sweetly done too :) I can't wait to find more out about these two's past. Good job!

Blessings,

govgal chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
meetings like that are so awkward and uncomfortable. hopefully they can clear the air!
rocketninjaslap chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Awww, yay, and woah! respectively.