Reviews for Euphoria
Star bit chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
I think a good name for your story would be : A wish for hope
Mickyg Luvs Most Stuff chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Very short.
Species Unknown chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
i dare you to make Euphoria and Co. cross paths with Ben and Iso

Unknown POV:

Blah blah blah blah
Species Unknown chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
CHAPPIES NEED TO BE LONGER!
Marco Polio chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I like this story. Work keeps getting better! Expect more reviews from me as each chapter comes!
BrightMind chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
ok,finish, you didn't do a bad job but i think it will be better if you slow the story down a bit, go a little deep in explain or show us how the character are thinking,describe thier emotion,etc. It seems that your story is a bit too rush, so that all! cya
BrightMind chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
this is what i always wonder about, if they were friend, can Felix's mother just take care of Euph when her mother die,what a great friend she is
BrightMind chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
hum, still no evil plan to take over the world yet? And heck you are a guy,way to go dude
BrightMind chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
poor girl, but i wonder how could see live alone all those year( don't know how old she is now but still)without relatives, and what happened to their parents'pokemon since they was great trainer , i assume they must have a lot of them, and they can help taking care of her too
Blade Starshot chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
this story kinda makes you wonder what Euphoria and her friends will face. Like waiting for a sequel of a movie or a video game. Since Ryu has linked this story with his other story, "The Path a Eevee Takes", it should be intresting to see Euphoria and her friends will do to, wait a minute, I shouldn't be making a spoiler now should I? Read the story, and you can guess my question.
Steven chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
This is a wonderful story, I seriously enjoyed reading it. Out of the stories in the Pokemon-TF Section, I prefer this one. I keep checking every day for an update! Keep it up, please!
Darkfire Dragon28 chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
Excellent story. Are you aware that Felix is the name of the maun character from one of Nintendo's lesser known games, Golden Sun: The Lost Age (second game in the series)?
Embersky chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
Hehe... sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile. I usually just read than move on.

Your writing has definitely improved, though there are still some things you need to work on. Your sentences are rather abrupt. Example: "The door opened." Instead, to make it sound a bit better, you could put: "The door opened and standing there was an elderly lady wearing a black cloak with the hood hiding her eyes." It sounds much smoother that way.

Don't say something in a sentence when the person speaking is going to say it anyways. It's redundant. Example: "Euphoria instantly recognized her as the woman from the pokémart. 'Wait it's you! The old lady from the pokémart!' Euphoria walked in followed by Felix and Shayshay." Instead you could put: "Euphoria instantly recognized the woman. 'Wait! It's you! The old lady from the pokémart!' She said as she walked in followed by Felix and Shayshay." That way you aren't repeating yourself.

You need to make some of your paragraphs longer. Only when another person is speaking or it goes on to a different topic. Example: "'Yes, she will be. By the way, my name is Eleanor,' the lady replied than pulled out a small wooden ocarina from a drawer. She sat down next to Eve and began playing an ancient sounding tune than both Euphoria and Shayshay could swear that they had heard before somewhere. A soothing and relaxing feeling came over Euphoria's body as she listened to the calming music. Shayshay had a relaxed look on her face so it seemed that she felt the same. Felix was scratching his head, obviously not affected by the music." This tells people that it's still on the same topic or that it's the same person speaking, even if you don't say it.

Hope this helps and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
accountmoved3942 chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
i love it! there are no probloms from my pov. correct spelling (eve dosent count!),and is a clear picture (99% of time).

overal:perfect