Reviews for Cellmate
CrumbleCookie chapter 14 . 2/24
It’s really cute I loved reading it!
MoonlitePage chapter 14 . 9/13/2018
Sequel please! Or at the very least an epilogue! This was really really good!
gaylelbf chapter 14 . 5/12/2018
Marvelous story! Well done!
gaylelbf chapter 10 . 5/12/2018
“You are worried about me” line is so reminiscent of the tv show.
gaylelbf chapter 10 . 5/12/2018
Merlin is hilarious! Slut such a true description of Arthur. Merlin is so blunt! I really like it.
gaylelbf chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
Like the interaction of the characters
gaylelbf chapter 9 . 5/12/2018
Merlin running all the words together speech was amusing!
gaylelbf chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
Here it is- heartbreak. I would feel sorry for Merlin, but he was being so foolish. I was in a one sided relationship once, but I did so with my eyes wide open, knowing it would never be a romance. Merlin was so in denial and now his heartbreak is huge. Really like reading about this relationship. One thing about Merlin, he has more self esteem than I did when I was young. I am now old, and I plan to avoid being in a one sided relationship again, even if it means I will be alone.
gaylelbf chapter 7 . 5/12/2018
I really like your complex characters and conflicts. You write very well. Will is such a good friend to Merlin. Merlin seems to be heading for a heart break. But I understand why he refused to listen. Sometimes it’s better to love and lose than never have loved at all.
Cliche , I know, but the first thing that comes to mind.
RavonKnight chapter 14 . 3/22/2018
I really liked the story though I don't think people get arrested for self-defense
hpgirl4ever chapter 14 . 8/28/2017
This made me smile and laugh out loud a lot, great story :)
CaleoRipple chapter 14 . 7/16/2017
Shame its over- Im going to miss this wonderful story. I really enjoyed how you incorporated the characters into a prison setting :)
Newmera chapter 14 . 3/18/2017
Beautifully done, the plot was intriguing and a very interesting interpretation on character roles in this AU. I also love Merlin topyou wrote that very well. Shame it's over, would have liked to continue reading...
Nicky chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
Wow! I loved this story soooooooo much! You did an amazing job! I love it so much.
Fatalsam chapter 14 . 8/30/2016