Reviews for Wars Are Won: Reunions
The-Ruby-Rabbit chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
So AWESOME! I'm loving this series as much as your Evil Jack!
lcewind chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
Hah! I really loved this story. Especially the way you wrote their characters. Vinnie in particular was great! You conveyed his personality beautifully; from his antics right down to his awesome punch lines! It was so much like him from what I remember of the original tv series. Interesting series and I'm looking forward to reading more.
lou chapter 12 . 7/18/2010
just love sparks! hes so cute! not a big fan of oc's but hes just the cutest! fantastic story! think this one is my favorite!

- lou xox
Nuwame chapter 12 . 1/21/2007
Loved the chapters can't wait for more and I like how Sparks thinks it reminds me of Throttle and that can be fun!
IshTara chapter 12 . 6/26/2004
That's one hell of a trilogy, honey!

Aside from a few grammatical errors, which no one realy cares about, you've got this writing thing down!

Love the whole romantic thing you got going on. And coming frome someone who's not big on OCs, that's a pretty big thing!
curious fan chapter 12 . 3/20/2004
I have read your other stories, you really are quite the gifted authoress. I appritiate how you recognize the need to go behind the appearances, to what the characters are really thinking. Decent character development. Looking forward to any more of your BMFM fiction. Especially any continuation of your "Wars are Won" series.
ShadowShifter chapter 12 . 6/24/2003
*chuckle* funny most of the way through :) did like the Modo and Sparks entire emotional reunion thing, that was well done.
Morning chapter 12 . 7/16/2002
Vinnie gulped as Throttle shoved him up the More Hot Stuff's ramp. "I can't believe you're scared of her," his tan bro said contemptuously. "Just go talk to her."

"She's a heavily armed mercenary and I pissed her off. I'm not scared; it's self-preservation."

"You don't have any self-preservation."

"What if you're wrong 'bout her not wantin to kill me?"

"I get your CD collection, right?"

***Giggling for days*****

You have got to love this story. And Charley and Throttle, they are so sweet makes you feel all warm and squishy in side. Now that's romance like it should be.

What can I say Bookworm, again you have wowed the BM fanfiction world with another pricless gem.

All we can do now is savor this one until you can grace us with more from that incredible imagination.

Morning
Mez chapter 12 . 7/16/2002
AWOOOOOGA! Great stuff! Great ending, very traditional : Cheers for the end of a GREAT story!
terminatrix chapter 12 . 7/16/2002
As i told you before, but can never say it to many times, i so love your story!

Throttle and Charley are so cute together!

Well, please hurry with the 4th part [and the rest ofcourse!]
Gemz chapter 12 . 7/14/2002
Yay! Excellent story Bookworm. I love this! Gonna put it in my Favourites! Throttle & Charley 4 eva!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
Test review
Blade891 chapter 11 . 6/12/2002
Hey still going good keep it up.
Morning chapter 11 . 6/11/2002
**sniff**

I had read the scene with Modo and Sparks before but, I can never do it without getting teary eyed.

What is there left to say but you have only proven what I have said before, you are a fabulous story teller and wonderful writer.
Mez chapter 11 . 6/9/2002