Reviews for Shadowdancing
Ashley chapter 12 . 7/16
This story is INCREDIBLE!
lalehhh44 chapter 1 . 6/8
so great and amazing
MK chapter 51 . 6/2
You are an incredibly talented writer. I read the whole story, please do continue to write :)
Carlie chapter 51 . 5/30
Don't end this beautiful thing I'm going to cry ️️️️ I LOVE YOU FOR THIS! YOU ARE MY FAVORITE NOW! ️️️️️️
I honestly got really scared when I thought about how you could reverse it but I was so happy when it was Damon ️ This is an amazing story!
Carlie chapter 43 . 5/30
Stefan needs to go away. he makes me mad he better not ruin this amazing Delena story ️
Carlie chapter 31 . 5/29
I love you, I love this. You make me very happy. ️ I'm absolutely in live with Delena and this makes me SOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYUU!
This is the best fan fiction ever! It took me forever to read but totally worth it! Thank you for writing this!
multiplecharacterfandoms chapter 51 . 3/18
I really love how everything turned out and sort of wanted to see her be turned into a vampire to be with him forever.
multiplecharacterfandoms chapter 50 . 3/18
I love it that they shared blood together.
multiplecharacterfandoms chapter 49 . 3/18
I love when they fight and the ending was wonderful.
multiplecharacterfandoms chapter 47 . 3/18
I simply loved it completely with all this action and finally have Elena walk in to this this mess created by Stefan.
multiplecharacterfandoms chapter 46 . 3/18
I loved the dancing they did together.
multiplecharacterfandoms chapter 45 . 3/18
I'm glad Stefan wasn't waiting on the bottom of the stairs for Elena. I'm glad it was Damon instead of Stefan.
multiplecharacterfandoms chapter 44 . 3/18
It's beautiful imagining what Elena looks like in her new salsa dress Damon bought her.
1,671 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »