Reviews for Shadowdancing
PR.Salvatore chapter 51 . 4/29
i remember reading this story a long time ago, i am so happy i found it again
Jrmdelena chapter 51 . 4/9
One of the beat delena fan fictions I've read - love your writing style, you nailed the characters just right! Glad I found this story (even if I am a few years behind the times) thank you!
zainap chapter 1 . 3/29
This story is great
Loooovvveeeee ittttt!
sup3rN00b chapter 51 . 3/21
I just had to send a short message to you to thank you for writing this wonderful story and letting us share this journey with you. I thoroughly enjoyed every word of it and thought you did an amazing job with each if the characters -including Stefan.
wow that is unlike StefenĀ·
Luca chapter 35 . 3/1
I DON'T KNOW TO THINK ABOUT STEFAN. I TRUST DAMON.
Luca chapter 5 . 2/28
OH! WHO WOULDN'T DANCING HORIZONTAL DANCE WITH DAMON? HAHAHAH!
zaubernuss chapter 1 . 2/2
In my opinion, this story has much more erotic in it than most of those lemon stories out there, although it's "only" T-rated. A slow burner!
So for everyone who's looking for hot Delena moments, this is it!
The DuTchess of Doom chapter 51 . 12/31/2014
I've just finished reading your story after discovering it online. It was a great read, so I decided to drop you a line. I started reading this Christmas and it has been a wonderful Christmas present. You write Damon very well I must say. You've really kept him in character. Loved reading this story and I'll continue with your other tales now. Hugs from Holland!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
lOvED ThE CHaPteR
Guest chapter 51 . 11/1/2014
Omg amazing read all this story in 2days
Kina Kalamari chapter 51 . 10/15/2014
Since I'm in the habit of "bad news, good news", I'll start by saying that you this story really would have benefited from fewer exclamation marks. It felt like half of the sentences in the narrative ended with them, and for the dialogue I would almost say it was closer to seventy or eighty percent. It's more difficult to take things seriously when every sentence goes "up" at the end like that. A good rule of thumb, I think, is to automatically end all sentences with periods and only change that if it's actually necessary or is really going to improve the sentence. The more you use other kinds of punctuation, the less impact they have.

I also found the story to be a little cheesy for my tastes, but that's an opinion thing, so I won't comment too much on that.

Now, with that out of the way, I'll say that I did quite enjoy reading this fic. The premise was lots of fun, and I liked that you maintained it all the way through the story. A lot of stories that try out a concept like this lose it partway through the story when they discover another plot, and while that isn't bad, I do think it's worth congratulating you on keeping a really good pace and sticking to the timeline of the dancing competition. It did a good job of framing the story.

I also liked the humor. There were a few parts that really had me chuckling to myself, and I always appreciate that. :)
Isabelle chapter 45 . 9/28/2014
I'm so glad it was Damon waiting at the bottom of the stairs Stefen and Elenaboo Damon and ElenaLOVE AND CUTENESS
Isabelle chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Wow,you are really good at this I just started reading this so I decided to leave a review I love how u are making this between Damon and Elena I think Elena is better off with Damon I mean he is handsome,good person and other stuff and this is the best fanfic I seen so far so thanks for this
1,599 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »