Reviews for When Our Prayers Go Unanswered
RWD chapter 6 . 4/29/2017
Great scene! wow!
red chapter 5 . 4/29/2017
Great job! One thing though: you seem to summarize and pass through important moments (bringing Cas into the house, Cas waking up) and then showing the full dialogue for less important moments. I was really looking forward to more details/dialogue as Cas woke up.
RWD chapter 3 . 4/29/2017
Great story so far! Excited to keep reading! Jeez, if only Dean could fly on planes, a 19 hour drive would only be like 3-5 hours in a plane
MelindaSkyeMay chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Holy, that was amazing. Truly. The explanation of feelings, the characters, the storyline. Please write a book! I'd totally read it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Hey there. I don't wish to be too criticising, but you got the Greek wrong. I'm half Greek half English and the correct translation is "Sinehia ta idia skata leo se afton ton malaka." Also if you used Google Translate, I'd say not to because it gets everything incorrect and all those accents you used are unnecessary.
EM chapter 19 . 2/9/2016
I have read this story so many times. In case you don't hear it often, this is so freaking amazing. This style of writing, I wouldn't change a thing. It's just perfect. Don't ever stop writing
thor-you-oaf chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
This is the most beautifully written story I have ever had the pleasure of come across in my ten years of scouring the internet for fan fictions. You, dear author, have such a talent in writting. Everything about this is such perfection.
PippaFrost chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
I just finished reading and wow.

I do like longer stories that explore how the characters are feeling as well as give us a range of believable emotions. With such a diverse fanbase, I don't know if the show will ever go that far in regards to Cas' relationship with everyone. I am glad to see more interaction with Bobby, though.

And so when we don't quite get as much as we may want from the show, it's nice to find authors who take the time to write and share their work. I personally love plotting and writing and researching, but what you must have put into this story just floors me.

I'm a huge hurt/comfort fan so I would have to say that my all-time favorite scene is when Cas remembers his dream and Dean takes care of him. I like their interaction, how Cas is still Cas, sometimes cryptic, not overly talkative but knowing that Dean has his back. Things didn't seem too 'big' - Dean could help and he did.

Elizael drove me nuts, but most likely because Cas has me spoiled. She was a great reminder of how angels aren't human and she really did serve as a contrast for how much Cas had changed and how his relationship with Dean was so different. I didn't hate her but you certainly made me feel Dean's frustrations.

Awesome job and I'll definitely be checking out your other works as well.
TheAngelWhoLived chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
By the Angel, WOW!
Over the months I have read a wide range of fanfic but this has to be the most intricately designed story I have EVER read, and I have read a lot of books and fanfic. Your dedication to the show is portrayed through the love you have and it's clearly shown in this work. I am absolutely thrilled that there will be a part 2! Seriously, you have made the supernatural fandom proud!
TheAngelWhoLived chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
I really wish that this was an episode because your writing is AMAZING. I am so captivated and I think it shows them and their relationship/emotion on a level that have never really been encountered. Have you considered writing professionally as this is marvellous. Why is this not an episode!
OrionRedde chapter 19 . 3/27/2013
*screams*
KatieLovesPeterPan chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
Thank God you didn't kill him off!
KatieLovesPeterPan chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Aww protective Dean :')
Zephyira chapter 19 . 10/1/2012
This is one of the best, most emotive stories, I think I've ever read. You had me so enthralled with all the emotions, it felt so totally real, especially as Cas is just getting worse and there's no indication he's actually going to make it, I thought you might actually kill him, perfect suspense, unlike most fanfics where you know they're going to get better before you even start, this one had everything covered. Lovely writing, you're an inspiration for emotional writing.