Reviews for Augment
4-6-0-1-7-0-4 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
If your not a fan of the comic book, you don't understand it... then don't write about it. And I see that the hate for American Indians, even fictional ones, still goes one… but from Ireland, so that’s not surprising at all.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Loved this story. It provided a unique look into what might have gone on behind the scenes during GI Joe's formation stages. Great work!
makeup addict004 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
There were some grammar problems, but I loved the story!

My only knowledge is the tv cartoon and this website. After reading the "Standing Watch" fic, I wondered about who were the original band of Joes. I could tell Scarlett and Snake Eyes, but I didn't know anyone else.

Questions though: Who were the guys Flagg wanted? Codenames? I also think you should continue this storyline. What was it like when they met each each other for the first time, specifically Scarlett. Other fics gave glimpes, but it would be nice to see the elite, the first ones handpicked to join the team. It doesn't have to be about missions; just the interaction of the characters. Did the guys accept Scarlett as a fellow soldier or as a liability? Did the guys worry she could carry her weight? Was she concerned they wouldn't have her back just to get rid of her? Did Snake Eyes and Scarlett hit it off right away? Although it was an honor to be on this team, did any of them worry about this team? I guess I want to know what was the first year like for these people. How long did it take for them to be a team.

Great story, but now I want more! :)