Reviews for My dream my life
ANM chapter 1 . 2/4
Nice story, lately I've been reading a lot of fics such as this one. One question, there's nothing wrong with how you put it "...you will here more colorful...". But, I've personally noticed that most people like to say "you'll" because it flows better. People don't really use "you will" in sentences like yours. When I read "you will" my mind automatically puts emphasis on the will...it makes the person sound mad or demanding even if they're not.
Lunarburst23 chapter 25 . 12/21/2014
Love it! Please update soon! I want to see what happens next!
Cassie197707 chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
I can't wait for next update
c:
mette598i chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
You got an awesome story. I have not read this type of story before or anyone like it. I can't wait to see what will happen. So, when's the next chapter out? Please don't let me or others wait too long!
Princess Nightmare99 chapter 25 . 7/11/2014
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
I think that last bond speak was meant to be by Elita... you put Shelby. You may want to fix that.
Alkira Sonoma chapter 25 . 6/16/2014
I'll be very honest here... I haven't been on fanfiction in a long time due to studies and what not but now that it's summer holiday I decided to look at fanfictions that had the most recent updates and was really happy to see that My dream my life was updated! In general I am not much of a reader but I remember this story the firs time I read it and thoroughly enjoyed it. (I actually re-read it an extra two times because I like it so much XD)

I think up till now the story is still very interesting and I can't wait to see how the mining process will be with Shelby, Pedal and the others. Wondering what's going to happen next! Will Shelby tell the twins and the rest of the autobots about her past before Megatron steps in? OMG Megatron x Starscream? OMG OMG *spaz* hahaha but I am really really really looking forward to the next chapter! Thank you for always updating! (: Totally made my day re-reading this!
ShiftFrame chapter 21 . 5/11/2014
I saw that one comin'... XD
ShiftFrame chapter 19 . 5/11/2014
*gasp* Starscream's gay? XD
Alice Gone Madd chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
...did not see that one coming ...O.o...damn good chappy
Alice Gone Madd chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
O.o...oh dear
Dawn Racer chapter 25 . 5/5/2014
This is really good so far, I can't wait for more.
-D.R.
adelphe24 chapter 25 . 4/18/2014
UPDATE!
DarkshadowXsunny-sides chapter 25 . 4/11/2014
I'm in love with This story.
summerflower13 chapter 25 . 4/4/2014