Reviews for The Lion and I
Jinxxs chapter 30 . 8/22
right faster plz
ric castle chapter 30 . 8/18
I love this! Can't wait for more!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 30 . 7/24
Why do I have a feeling simba would make an excellent redhead and people mistake him for a Weasley
All Hail King Scar chapter 30 . 7/24
Yes! The animagus potions! How's that going to work out? I bet Simba will have to get used to being in a human's body. I'm glad Simba is getting back on track with his sleep, too. He's finally making up with Harry and ron again. And sirius really hasn't changed much. I wonder how Simba's going to do once they have to fight the whomping willow. Maybe he'll get clobbered.

Anyways, good chapter! It was fun reading it!
littlechick2013 chapter 30 . 7/23
Ahhhh omg. Finally! I cant wait for the next chapter.
gamelover41592 chapter 30 . 7/23
Well I am glad that everything is patched up :)
white collar black wolf chapter 30 . 7/23
Liked it
Goddess Seshat chapter 29 . 7/19
All Hail King Scar chapter 29 . 6/28
Dear lord! What did sirius do? With simba I mean. Anyhow, ive noticed simba is hanging out less and less with our favorite cast and crew. He needs to pull himself together, drink that potion, and find that rat!

Also good chapter! And I'm so so so so so so so so sorry I took this long to review!
LDSoshawott chapter 29 . 6/22
Great chapter, and our hearts and our are with Orlando. I heard about tr shooting early that Sunday morning before church. It sickens me terrorists do things like this. God bless you and your friends family.
Dark Priestess66 chapter 29 . 6/21
No, he wasn't standing over Ron, he was trying to get to the rat. lol Nice chapter.
gamelover41592 chapter 29 . 6/20
this was a really excellent chapter I liked the Simba is bonding with other students well done and Harry has finally got his fireblot most awesome broom ever :D
All Hail King Scar chapter 28 . 5/4
Wow. Great chapter! Im Glad Simba finally came clean about the gorge, it was probably hanging over his head for years. Thank younfor updating so soon,(though I didn't know about may second). And congratulations on getting a job! I'm not quite that old yet, but I still know how important jobs are. So yeah, congrats!
Dark Priestess66 chapter 28 . 5/3
I think Simba has his paws in to deep...
Jostanos chapter 28 . 5/2
Ginny, you've posted another wonderful chapter. Thank you. :)

It appears that both Simba & Sirius have cleared up their misconceptions of past events. In other words they've both learned/remembered that what had happened in each of their pasts that neither of them was at fault.

What I would like to know is... what may happen next?