Reviews for The Lion and I
braden697 chapter 1 . 8/22
When's chapter 24?
fluteplayer99 chapter 23 . 8/5
This story is really good, and very unique! I am really enjoying reading your writing!
I think it would be cool if Harry was able to turn into a lion that looked like simba, and simba could turn into a human that looked like Harry!
(It could be very fun in you reading the story story)
Have an awesome day :{D
pokefan366 chapter 23 . 5/24
It's a great story so far. Please update soon.
ColdFang chapter 23 . 3/9
Very Neat Story Idea. I love that its from Simba's perspective. Very cool. Would love to see more!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
Taranodongirl1 chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Never delete this fanfic.
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
but in the letter they said he could bring an owl a toad or a cat,i pretty sure lions are of the cat variety
Guest chapter 23 . 8/15/2014
please continue
Glacilius Caelum chapter 23 . 7/5/2014
I find the tale rather interesting. The way you have included Simba, Timon and Pumbaa was rather unique, and it is definitely the first time I've seen a crossover of the two. I hope the next chapter comes out soon.
xbox432 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
As he never went to school and I doubt his aunt and uncle would have taught him... how did he know how to read at all? Plus... Hagrid could understand them? Guess it's just your creative license. I've enjoyed it so far; Harry's speech impediment was adorable, and I'm curious to see how the rest of the school reacts to... everything. :D
Kisa tracer chapter 23 . 1/13/2014
A great story and I hope you countiue it. I love it so far and can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work.
Ddragon21 chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
this is awesome!
Ddragon21 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
is it going to be exactly the same? I mean I find things changing based on if harry went with simba to help him free his pride and simba bringing his pride. nala im ok with as pairing for simba but is harry going to get with cho and ginny again? its been done alot and I thought many things will be different since harry was in a different enviroment especially if he eats bugs at lunch lol. I doubt many girls he goes out with can stomach that.
frostruby chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I think that it is wonderful and happy so far
Goddess Seshat chapter 23 . 8/8/2013