Reviews for First Impressions Never Last
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Toooooooooo cute! I absolutely lived reading this story!
mitsukini15 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
KYAHHH! i'm Literally squealing like crazy while reading the last part!

Nice Story!
Pile of Ash chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Unbelievably adorable! One of the best pieces of writing I have read! I love Hannie and the fluffiness [ you made dust bunnies jealous...]. You're also an amaxing writer. I'll be reading your other work.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I think you should know that I adore fluff! X3 I just played the game recently, but I greatly enjoyed it and do think Annie and Hans make an adorable couple. I swear I had this dorky smiled plastered on my face as I read this ffic.

Annie is also not as oblivious to love as she is in the game, but it seems to have come out after Hans's near-death experience. It probably would take nearly losing him for her her to realize she loves him without Hans or someone else telling her.

I have no complaints about the story The grammar and overall writing it great, there are no glaring errors characterization-wise, though the story is a tad more than the game itself is, but of course, but it's not hard to imagine this happening to the characters. Annie seems a little more mature, too, but again, nothing out of the realm of possibility.

So yeah, great job overall! I'm quite glad to have found this story. :)
EnharmonicAngel chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
DUDE. There are only ELEVEN Atelier Annie fics.

WHAT THE - censored -?

T.T I mean, honestly. WTF.

Anyway...I really enjoyed this :) (if I read the entire thing, why am I reviewing chapter two? o.o)

EnharmonicAngel
StrawberryLove chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
That was the cutest thing EVER
Alice chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
Ah, so fluffy I love it. So much! Thanks for writing this lovely story. I feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

For your first fanfic, it's really good. *sighs* I just love happy endings. :)
DiamondStarz8 chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
A piano...I never though of that too, though I had a feeling. Anyways, awesome job on this chapter!
DiamondStarz8 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Kyaaaa! That was SO lovey-dovey! I'm gonna go read more!
PurpleAnnie13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow, my first story that I've read here and ultimately the best! I played the game (still am, actually) and I was always hoping SOMETHING happened to Annie and Hans, in a love-related matter, but I was let down. Now, this story is cheering me up a whole lot! Very good, story indeed. But I recommend separating different dialogues.
0 chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
It's sweet. It's special. People should write more about Annie and Hans. You are a genius. So much that you struck me speechless. Which is why I'm writing in short sentences. XD
XxDailyDreamxX chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! At first from the preview I thought The fanfiction was going to be written by some girl who can't spell or bother to try to correct grammar. I was wrong. You have a talent! I MUST know what happens next! Please update soon and message me when you do?

Also I can't remember if I saw this in your story or not but it's a good idea to make a new paragraph when someone new is speaking. If you are already doing that I'm sorry for the weird comment.

I can't wait to see more!
The All-Mighty Kei chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
My, There isn't alot of AnniexHans fanfics out there...

Anyway, I'm liking so far the story, so keep up the good work!