Reviews for Possibilities
Meeshkla18 chapter 51 . 10/30
Hahaha this Drabble series is absolutely amazing! I loveeeed it. Thank yu for this Drabble!
Best wishes and regards!
Helen chapter 37 . 10/25
This has been my favourite crossover yet! I love the interactions between all the characters. Oga is blushing, Kagome kicks butt, Souta is cute, and Beelzebub is adorable. I really hope you revisit this storyline!

Keep up the awesome work!
Violent Profanity chapter 10 . 10/14
Gah this are all really good starts to story's. Such a tease to only give a chapter of each. Would love to get the whole story. Driving me crazy.
Spastic Freak chapter 63 . 10/8
Oh my goodness this was fantastic! I love it!
kagome pairing chapter 63 . 8/17
I gotta say I never thought I would enjoy this pairing but u did a great job I recommend a standing ovation and yah tho I don't know whisperingkage personally I can tell by the way she writes and from her description yah she probly would take a boy great job
Tolazytologin chapter 50 . 8/16
I would love to see this made into a story!
fallingyuki chapter 63 . 8/16
I LOVE this one. I can't wait or rather hope that you do another chapter to this one. I can't wait till they meet again.
Lykae'Sky chapter 63 . 8/16
Awesome, as usual. I'm really digging creepy dragon vibe that's going on. It's healthy in a bad way for my mind. Like triple fudge chocolate cake and a cheetos attack on my trying to stay healthy body.
Kinda have a request on a Tokyo Ghoul mix up, seeing as you're amazing at writing creepy and supernatural stuff. Seriously.
Tolazytologin chapter 63 . 8/12
This was such a good chapter! I would love to read more!
Balir123 chapter 63 . 8/13
please writhe more kagome human!smaug stories!
Ldysabella chapter 50 . 8/11
Oh I would love to read a full version of this teaser... Kagome shanghaied into the Fellowship. How cute would that be.
rhizz17 chapter 63 . 8/11
update please
Jessica chapter 63 . 8/9
OMG please continue this story of Kagome and Smaug! the story just keeps getting hotter and hotter. XD
more chapter 63 . 8/8
yusssssssssssssss MORE! that was awesome but i cant help but wonder what would happen if he gets her compelte. Maybe she could be carrying a little Smaug before he ends up being taken down by Bard. 0o0o then he could reincarnate in Kagome's time, and end up meeting Kagome as the mother of his kid in the future _ plunnies are evil!
Nice chapter, good to see you back. I missed you lots.