Reviews for Possibilities
Alice aquabld chapter 62 . 7/1
Some are shper IS HOT. but skme is.. naah
Cute chapter, could you write the next one a story, preferably with some lemons or soft love scenes of Kagome / Isaac Lahey from Teen Wolf? He's my favorite character from the show and it's extremely hard to find good plots featuring him.
I think there's only one story of our miko and Isaac in the crossover category, which is really sad and frustrating. I really wished authors would find the heart to explore his potential as a character... it gets boring to only see stories of Derek, Stiles and Scott, not even good ones, just plain and average, excepting yours, of course.
Think about it, okay?
How adorable. :3
dragonlily22 chapter 62 . 5/30
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
SweetHunniiBunnii chapter 62 . 5/30
Super cute!(: nice work! (:
Foxluna chapter 54 . 5/30
Ohhhh i was hoping it'd play out as a lemon -whimpers-
Foxluna chapter 38 . 5/29
Hope this becomes a story and a Kagome/Legolas pairing!
Sillvog chapter 62 . 5/29
So cute...so cute I'm melting! I don't know why, there wasn't anything really lemon like in this and I can actually feel the heat in my cheeks from this. I've only ever run across this pairing one other time I think. I loved this. Nice job! I don't know why, but I thought it was going to be Wolfwood at first. Looking forward to the next chapter~!
Foxluna chapter 24 . 5/29
Oh i really like this. If becomes a story hope its an Aslan/Kagome pairing. Kikyo doesnt deserve to live the life granted to her by Kagome allowing her to keep the half that she has of Kagome's soul. By all rights she should call it back, but doesnt out of love for a friend/packmate. Poor Kagome really.
tinabug chapter 62 . 5/29
I love Vash. Always so goofy and then so serious. He gets to the point you wanna strangle him then you kinda wanna jump his bones
Foxluna chapter 20 . 5/29
If this ever becomes a story ill be happy to read it! Hope also that its a Lion-O/Kagome pairing lol.
Foxluna chapter 13 . 5/29
Hoping Kagome gets paired with Kyuubi/Kurama in this one and hopefully it becomes a story.
Foxluna chapter 10 . 5/29
Ohhh i would love to read this as a story!
Foxluna chapter 9 . 5/29
Forever Loved, Broken Family and this i know are two different things since with this they met her 100yrs ago and also has some other different things compared to that story. So do not think of yourself as a sheep. I hope this gets turned into a story! I would LOVE to read it!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 62 . 5/29
Very adorable. I missed you.

Could you write a story of Kagome and Pietro Maximoff? After watching "Avengers: Age of Ultron" he's become my newest obsession *that accent is a superpower*. Besides, I really wished our miko could save him.

Actually, I think you should invest more on Kagome with some Marvel heroes, like Bucky Barnes AKA The Winter Soldier *the guy sure needs a hug, the poor thing. H.Y.D.R.A. totally screwed with his head*, Steve Rogers AKA Captain America *another dude who needs lots of hugs, he's just so grave*.

Please, think about it ;)

Oh, before I forget, I also would love to read MORE of Clark Kent *Henry Cavil is just soooo perfect* from Man of Steel *okay, he's the only DC exception I'm inclined make right now*.

See ya.