Reviews for Possibilities
Snickering Fox chapter 63 . 12/12/2015
*cough*
L-l-lemon... O/O
Snickering Fox chapter 37 . 12/12/2015
Awww,this is simply adorable~!
Snickering Fox chapter 28 . 12/11/2015
This one. I loove this one. So fluffy~!
Meeshkla18 chapter 51 . 10/30/2015
Hahaha this Drabble series is absolutely amazing! I loveeeed it. Thank yu for this Drabble!
Best wishes and regards!
Helen chapter 37 . 10/25/2015
This has been my favourite crossover yet! I love the interactions between all the characters. Oga is blushing, Kagome kicks butt, Souta is cute, and Beelzebub is adorable. I really hope you revisit this storyline!

Keep up the awesome work!
Violent Profanity chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
Gah this are all really good starts to story's. Such a tease to only give a chapter of each. Would love to get the whole story. Driving me crazy.
Spastic Freak chapter 63 . 10/8/2015
Oh my goodness this was fantastic! I love it!
kagome pairing chapter 63 . 8/17/2015
I gotta say I never thought I would enjoy this pairing but u did a great job I recommend a standing ovation and yah tho I don't know whisperingkage personally I can tell by the way she writes and from her description yah she probly would take a boy great job
Tolazytologin chapter 50 . 8/16/2015
I would love to see this made into a story!
fallingyuki chapter 63 . 8/16/2015
I LOVE this one. I can't wait or rather hope that you do another chapter to this one. I can't wait till they meet again.
Lykae'Sky chapter 63 . 8/16/2015
Awesome, as usual. I'm really digging creepy dragon vibe that's going on. It's healthy in a bad way for my mind. Like triple fudge chocolate cake and a cheetos attack on my trying to stay healthy body.
Kinda have a request on a Tokyo Ghoul mix up, seeing as you're amazing at writing creepy and supernatural stuff. Seriously.
Tolazytologin chapter 63 . 8/12/2015
This was such a good chapter! I would love to read more!
Balir123 chapter 63 . 8/13/2015
please writhe more kagome human!smaug stories!
Ldysabella chapter 50 . 8/11/2015
Oh I would love to read a full version of this teaser... Kagome shanghaied into the Fellowship. How cute would that be.
rhizz17 chapter 63 . 8/11/2015