Reviews for Possibilities
Fairy Flame Key chapter 52 . 4/16
I love you Lord of the Rings crossovers, hope you either continue them or write more one shots! :D
tinabug chapter 61 . 2/19
love this and tried to log in to update but can't log in.
amy1945 chapter 61 . 2/19
PLEASE please please make a part 2 for this one! Absolutely perfect. If they're curious about her connection with Kouga just imagine about their curiosity about Sesshomaru!
Sillvog chapter 61 . 2/19
When I first saw the series crossover my first thought was Yusuke! I then told myself it was probably only Kurama again. But for it to be Kuronue? That was a pleasant surprise. I've only ever read one other fic with that pairing. Throwing in Yoko at the end was just plane teasing though. If you ever do a continuation of this I'll be sure to happily review it. looking forward to the next chapter!
delgadodeavila chapter 61 . 2/19
Get better soon. And another great chapter. This would make an amazing story. Thank you.
Silversun XD chapter 61 . 2/19
Awesome chapter! XD
lastwinter42 chapter 61 . 2/19
I loved all of your stories. As a Tolkien fan, the crossovers with Lotr and Hobbit were my favorites. Hope to see more of those soon, preferably with some dwarves. Keep up the good work.
Ichigo0-0Rose chapter 37 . 2/19
I am so waiting for another Beelzebub chapter! If I can request that, can the next chapter be another one? :)
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 61 . 2/19
More please! XD
TsukiRiver chapter 61 . 2/19
I know I have said this a lot for the story ideas in this, but I really REALLY hope you continue this one. There are not enough KagomeXKuronue stories.
KEdakumi chapter 61 . 2/19
This was very good. It would make an interesting 3 way pairing chapter story.
Spastic Freak chapter 61 . 2/19
OOO I liked this one a lot! Great job!
chibi-Clar chapter 55 . 2/18