Reviews for I Don't Hate You
Yuki-chan chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
KAWAII!
:33
Everlyse chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
If this is your first fanfiction, I applaud you. This story was amazing. I continue to support you and hope that in the near future you write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I loved your story job well done.
girly tomboy chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That was a great story, especially if it was your first one! Continue writing, you're a great author! XD
askle chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was one of the best kissing scenes ever. It showed their mistakes how new they were to it and it made me very happy to not read another cliche kiss. Wonderful job!
ME chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
What I would have liked to see is if someone had come in and said something sarcastic before leaving the two teens alone would have been hilarious...
Sakuraamu11 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I like the story, so romantic-desu.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is your first fanfiction? o_o

It's amazing! Awesome job with the descriptions and keeping Rima and Nagi completely in character! Great job!
happy.bloodflow chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
wonderful! and I'm somehow curious how you managed to make the kissing scene so sexy, or was it just my imagination? anyway, good job in this, and as much as i don't think negating something actually means affirming something else, i find the idea of their mutual understanding on the message impressive. again, very good piece of work!
LuvMeOrHateMe chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
oh

my

god

you don't know how long I've been looking for a story that wasn't crappy! and like all the others.

Really, no criticisms for you!

Wonderful, just wonderful! and your detail! It was PERFECTION!

I really wish all newcomers were as good as you :')

But, seriously, don't be influenced by other peoples writing! PLEASE! I've seen too many good writers go with the flow and turn bad.

So, I hope to see more of wonderful your work soon here in the rimahiko section :D
RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I- What- I- This- WHA-!

THIS. WAS. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

You've officialy made my night. This was awesome. It was /very/ well written, they were in character, AND IT WAS ADORABLE! QWQ

Rima was so freakishly in-character that I could hear her voice in my head. No offence to the other Rima writers, but, that rarely ever happens to me.

Gosh. Nagi was really... ahem, hot during the kissing scene... o/o

I loved this. :) Great job! You've done the (sadly) dying Rimahiko section a huge favor! :D

Shidonii
Aidorable chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This is your first fanfiction? ...Wow. It's so good!

I absolutely loved this. Rimahiko kiss, ahh~ You described it so well. I was actually squealing like a fangirl, lol. :)

Anyway, welcome to FanFiction, and I'll be looking out for more of your stories :)
SpiraTheAnimeGirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This...WAS SOOOO GOOD FOR YOUR FIRST STORY! But one thing though you should make it rated T and not K okay.
Rikanchu chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
...This is beautiful.

So freaking beautiful, I say. Q_Q

I spent so much minutes squealing silently. XD

And I'm very surprised you did this well, even for a first fanfiction! You deserve a winning cookie! xD

Keep writing! (: