Reviews for Lost Luggage
Clueless Morgan chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
ooh...that was really sad. I really like it though, a very interesting concept, makes me wish I'd though of it. And it was very well written, engaging and easy to read. Top work!
Jane Davitt chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
That was very moving, very tantalising, very believable. Great story.
aces chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Okay, so I looked at the story purely for the quote used in the summary...but I liked the story. Which is always nice.
daflippnay chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
whoa ... deep.
Vision4 chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Brilliant. Just Brilliant. I absolutely loved this story and it amde all the sense in the world and gave me a little warm/achy feeling when I was done. Thank you for the great read; I think I'll keep this one.
Jedi Skysong who's too lazy to log in again chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
The verdict in one word - FANTASTIC.

It's wonderfully written - one of those great short stories that just leave you satisfied and wanting more at the same time.

I like your view of the soul "William." He's not exactly the straight opposite of the Spike we all know and love - adorable, twitchy, Gilesy nerd-guy that I'd adopt in a minute (or less ;) ). He's not the poor sod the rest of the planet saw in "Fool for Love." He's grown up along with his separated vampire half and this is not a soul that's going to transform Spike into Saint Angel (argh!). I could see how Spike could emerge out of William, how the lines between them are blurrier than we'd think. I'd wax poetic but seeing as I'm a bloody awful poet myself (heheh) - I'll just congratulate you again on a well-written story. Hope to see more Spike stories from you!
nostalgia chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Anything that quotes Doctor Who has to be good. Me like.
Nos chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Stumbled upon this, and I have to say, excellant. Not like you didn't already know that, but it was very beautiful, sad, and moving. I throughally enjoyed it. Thank you.
paratti chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
This was great, moving and intellectually stimulating, a rare combo. thanks
Herself chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Just came back to revisit this again. Sigh. Lovely.
kilroy chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
beautifully done. a real kleenex story.
Kali1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Wonderful, moving story! Poor William.
HonorH chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
This is absolutely beautiful. You've put a great voice to William's soul, and to Joyce as well. The "bus station" atmosphere is striking and unique for this sort of fic, so it really grabs the attention and focuses on the interaction between characters. Wonderfully written!
kathypg chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
This was a very touching story. I really liked it. Sometimes I don't stop and read something unless I know that it is a ship I like, but I'm glad I read this one. I wish they would have had more Joyce and Spike bonding on the series.
sali chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I sort of see this continuing with Joyce somehow helping Spike regain his a thought...