Reviews for I Touch Myself
Lovers chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
'You were singing about... that...to Pavarotti?'

Bwahahahahahaha Oh God.
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This was amazing in so many ways. Just.. LOL! And the end was awesome. I totally love the whole idea... it was perfect how you led up to it and then 'he sings.' XD Great writing!
1gleefan chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Absolutely hilarious. It would be interesting to know if all of Kurt's lip biting in class had anything to do with Blaine.

Thanks for the laugh.
arainymonday chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This is not a silly, silly fic! This is a very good, very entertaining fic. I've read just plain smut that wasn't nearly as exciting as this. There's something to be said for innuendo. Kurt's reaction topped it off nicely.
touch my- s u s p e n d e r s chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
3 Lemme just comment how much I love every fic you do.
sseeindoublevisionn chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh wow... its scary how i can imagine Darren Criss singing this as Blaine.

This cracks me up 1st time i read it i was like "Woooowww... 3"

2nd time i couldnt stop laughing because i was listening to the song along with it :)

Nicely Written, Gotta. Love. Kurts. Teasing.
Riot-Angel chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
hahahahahha this is soo good! Kurt is so teasing
Sailor Grape chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Hahaha! I not-so-secretly love that song, I'll admit it. At the beginning, before Blaine had left the classroom and was all stalker-watching Kurt, I was all, 'Blaine, get a grip on yourself!' Then I remembered the fic title and started giggling like a madwoman lol. My fave line:

'You were singing about... that...to Pavarotti?' Kurt spluttered, his hand finding a grip on the door handle behind him. Blaine suddenly realised what he had said.

Ok, so now I'm giggling so much I have to go read it again. Loved it!
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Oh wow. This is freaking amazing! I was cackling like a mad woman as I read this; just the right amount of humor and seriousness. Loved it!
Blueroses57 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011