Reviews for My Treasure
Themidnightvampress chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
More please?
mmiaows chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
ahahahha a very good gone. seriously! xD just wow! *claps hand*
Gazate Vantas chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Lol! A pirate izaya. Who wouldve thought! XD good job! Wish you write morreeee!

Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
WAAH O.O *SPARKLE*

this is the first time I LOVED an making love scene.I usualy don't enjoy those stuff,and even though this one was kind of rough and dirty talking,somehow it had so much passion in ,Shizuo flirting with Kida;that made me laugh like an idiot;Pirats,huuh?The idea's great,suits them preety well,hehe.I can't wait for next chapter,though the only thing tht did bother me a little was that Kida was beying kind of shy.I hope he comes back to his usual ,thanks for sharing,good luck with the rest~
Akeru chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
A-W-E-S-O-M-E-!-!-!-! Theres no way to describe how awesome this story was! I absolutely loved the first on :P

Youre awesome.

Lulz.
yelloweyed-blackcat chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Really really cute very very few

Mistakes at least considering mistakes from others u should definitely continue good plot
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Hhmm, I'm a little curious, why doesn't he mind leaving his home and family? Is there something he's trying to get away from? Does he think they're dead or something? Was this mentioned and I just missed it? I love this story so far, but this kind of confused me.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
ben4kevin chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
aww masa is so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Really cool love the setting compared to a lot of

People your hand writing is really good hope u continue
MsAnime4ever chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Looks really interesting so far!

Hope you'll continue it! Lately this has also became one of my fav couple
xXcrazesisXx chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
what year is this suppose to be?