Reviews for The Call
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
"Wouldn't it be exciting to meet the king?"

-The irony factor has just gone to Warp 10 here, as I expect you meant it to. Your closing line is...Amazingly Apt.

Nicely done.
kariker chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Great - just great! Thank's a lot for this missing piece that fits so well in this beautiful movie. Just watched it once again - and I just seen your scene bevore my eyes - wonderful work!
Maker of Clocks chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I loved this little tribute! So perfectly written! I wish I could say more, like all the technical things that were just right and the perfect flow and everything, but I've never been that great at critiquing. Anyway, I'll sum up and say - you did excellent justice to the characters of the two amazing and talented men, Geoffrey Rush and Colin Firth!
NiennaTru chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I absolutely *loved* this story! I thought you wrote both characters very well and I liked your take on what both Bertie and Lionel were thinking and feeling during and after their argument. Excellent, excellent story. Very well written. Thanks so much!

Tru
Squee-bunny chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
BEAUTIFUL! _ This fic did wonders for my heart, let me tell you :) Not only did you write so eloquently and nail the characters' voices down, but the narrative context was absolutely endearing! I could clearly envision Bertie becoming emotional like that over the phone, fearing, yet yearning for Lionel's paternal guidance. Such a great 'filler' story, in general! Very in-character and loyal to the movie!

I hope you write much more material that follows along these lines! Thank you for this great addition to the KS fandom; Not enough fics like this one, y'know ;)
MaybeTomorrowI'llFly chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
That was really great! Everything was discribed perfectly and I loved the detail you added. You really captured the realationship that Bertie and Lionel have.
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Really good job!
amandald98 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This is really good! More please!