Reviews for The Monster in the Closet
Nanna-ler frost chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I LOVEZ IT SOZ CUTE SQUEE hug iggy you da best brother evar ok he says that was just so cute squee again
Byakusharinnegan chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Byakusharinnegan chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
...Poor England, poor, poor England.
Byakusharinnegan chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
...What IS Mint Bunny's brother...
Nokturna168 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
The biys are too cuuuuutttteee So adorable. How can Arthur stand their combined adorableness? IDK... Well, please update soon, okay? :)
Brakenpelt chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
i love the story and i reallllllly hope it doesn't take months to update
mofalle chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
This is a cute story. I hope that there is more. I liked the chibis. I think it was clever that England planted the idea that America is the hero. I really want to know what happened to the knife. Please post more soon.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
This is such a cute story. Thank goodness that neither of them were hurt during that fall. Now they're off in search of the monster. It's so cute how much Alfred is dedicated to being the hero and protecting his family. Good work with this chapter, keep it up.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Oh no! Please tell me that neither of the children hurt themselves with that knife. Nice job with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
How cute that Matthew doesn't want the monster to hurt his brother. The types of armor Alfred is using is funny. However, him using a knife sounds like a bad idea. Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
What a cute chapter. Alfred and Matthew are just so innocent and adorable here. I love the banter between the three when Arthur is trying to explain what Matthew might have seen in the closet.

How sweet of Alfred wanting to protect his younger brother. That's where he got the whole being the hero thing. Perhaps Arthur will regret it later, but for now it's so cute.

Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Aww, this chapter is so cute. Seeing England playing a loving father/big brother role to Canada is adorable. The ending is unexpected and nice. Good work with this chapter.
Lazy Gaga chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Thanks for the chapter! It was pretty cute! Although, small children falling down while weilding knives does frighten me... XD
Alligates chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
nunununununuuuuuuuu you stoooooooopped iiiiiiiiiiit! Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Well, it's been wonderful all the way But please! WRITE MORE!
Alligates chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
"But what if it does?" ahaha, so adorable I laughed there.

This story is simply adorable! I think you got them all spot-on! Especially Alfred, haha Or, should I say now, the hero lol love how you incorporated that, and the wording of the story is lovely!

Keep on writing!