Reviews for Hospital Coffee
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Poor Chloe. It must have been hard, thinking that it was all her fault that Pete and Lana were infected by Nicodemus. I like how sweet Clark is to her in this fic. My favorite part is probably the scene with her and Lex. So funny! I also like how sweet Chloe is to Pete, especially the line about carrying it for both of them.
Inkbug chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
M. This was excellent. The characters are wonderfully IC and everyone acts JUST the way they should in this show. honestly- they should have put this in with the episode. :3
Sassy Soprano chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
I really enjoyed it! The ending was awesome; you wrapped everything up nicely.
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
That was brilliant! Pure Chloe. Clark isn't the only one who gets to blame himself for everything. And her interaction with Pete really should have been on the TV, instead of all that Lana-ness. Hey, Chloe, rmember that without you, there would also have been no cure. It wasn't all Lex and Clark.
Lauren chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
So well-written, so enjoyable, I'm so envious of your talent. You should petition the WB to let you review scripts, those scenes really belonged in there.

Thanks for the read,

Lauren
Lady Mercury chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Loved the story. Liked Lex's and Chloe's hug scene:)
Kathryn chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Wow! you really know your characters!
President Luthor chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Cool.
Lrnd chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
that was very good
autumn angel 01 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I thought this was a great fic. Loved everything.
Maveness chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
This was a perfect, perfect inclusion to that ep. The Chloe was captured wonderfully.

And Chloe's thought processes, while raking herself over the coals, she still, in her coffee-induced mentality, has sexy Clark thoughts. "The thought comes in clear and loud, and pretty much annihilates the momentary fantasy of ill-advised, unprotected sex up against the Wall of Weird." That was a great line.

Plus I liked how Chloe echoed Clark's lay-the-blame-on-my-shoulders mantra. Perfect. Marvelous.
ktbaxter chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Very well done. I love fic that fits neatly into the series' continuity. Nice characterizations all around. Plenty of the nice little bits I adore; Clark falling asleep, Lex not knowing how to respond, the Ross family. First rate!

I hope we'll get more 'between scenes' fics from you!
ScrunchyDrums chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
LJC, I really enjoyed this. I haven't read a whole lot of *good* Chloe-character-fic, and this...I'm not so hot with the "why"s of complimenting people's work...suffice to say I enjoyed it immensely.

Especially this: "I'm in that weird place I normally only reach when it's deadline time and I've stayed up all night doing the layout to get the Torch to the printers on time."

That whole paragraph-whoa, did you *ever* capture

my Working at the Newspaper experience. Every week, all night, do-it-til-it's-done coffee fueled stamina. I'm seriously considering printing that part out and tacking it above my desk at the office :)

So thanks for writing this. Made my night.

~Scrunch/Stef
Taynna chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
awesome chloe pov. really well written all around.