Reviews for Sympathy for the werewolf
steve.merchant.3 chapter 10 . 1/22
What a great story!
visions2share chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Slash isn't usually my thing - not that I'm opposed to it (if I was I wouldn't open the story) so there are so few stories in this style that I can honestly say I like and I can't think of another one with any sort of fantasy elements (which are even more not my thing). But I do honestly like this story. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for sharing your good story!
Vi
Nieceyluvsfanfic chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
That was amazing!
Darkshadow666 chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
I always love it everytime I read it. I request of u, I was about start my story on HF0, but when I start writing I realize that I may be writing a sequel to ur story, and I was just if I can use ur story as my presequel, u know before story, to mine.
JMCP chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
I started to read this on another site but it wasn't finished. Will you continue this? It is very well writtern and I can almost see Steve change. How would Chin and Kono react should they find out? What about the Pentagon and the "other" Werewolfs? Just how far and what is Danny willing to do to protect Steve? Keep up the good work!
Thornesedge chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
Bravo.

Really well written. Sexy, sweet, tensioned and amusing.

Five stars!
Thornesedge chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
Sweet, sexy and funny. I love the lenght of your chapters.
Thornesedge chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Really well written. Moving, too. Nice job.
Thornesedge chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Finally!

Great scene, sexy with just enough sweetness.

I'm looking foreward to more.
Thornesedge chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
I love the way that their relationship is developing. It's really emotional, and you really make the reader, well me at least, feel what the characters are feeling. Good work.
Thornesedge chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
I'm actually finding this more entertaining and relatable than the actual TV show. The characters are more relatable, and it's more intellectually and emotionally based, instead of being based on explosions and dramatic sound effects. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the sound effects and explosions just as much as the next guy, but there's just something better when you get to use your own imagination to fill in the blanks, instead of using a motion picture as a crutch.
Thornesedge chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
As I said before, this is really well written.

There is tension between Steve and Danny that is almost tangiable. The emotions really come across, not just in discriptions, but in the way the characters speek and the way the text is worded.

You should be proud of this.
Thornesedge chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
I really like the amount of effort you've put into this. You've obviously spent alot of time and effort researching, and this fic has really benfitted because of it. Nice job.
Thornesedge chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
This was really amusing. I like the way that you are describing the interactions, and liking them to the past.

This fic is intelligently written, and I hope that the standard continues.
Thornesedge chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is really cool. Nice writing, with good content.

I'm looking forward to reading more.