Reviews for Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking
Catmint chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Absolutely fantastic, the whole way through. Amazing characterisation, fantastic portrayal of an incredibly complex relationship (and I completely agree that Abby has a betting pool on when Tony and Ziva get together!), brilliant and intricate emotions... I could go on and on about how absolutely amazing this story is. Your writing is fantastic. Must go and re-read and then review When It All Falls Down.

Only one slight quibble: after Jenny died, Ziva got blown up in Morocco, not Russia.
MyOwnZiva-isms chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Love this chapter, especially the last phrase Ziva said... It seems so real, like that is actually how someone would help another in real life not just on TV or a story based on a TV show. Love your story!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
gymnast1454 chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
I loved this story more than the last one! You portray the characters perfectly! I live reading your angst stories!
prince-bishop chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
amazing story loved every chapter nice to see Tony and Ziva more than just friends, I really really really hate rule 12, who ever thought that up should go and have a good talk to him self, still a lovely story
pacificbluegirl chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
I know it's been pretty much a year since this was finished and all, and I actually didn't read this just now - I read it last night, all in one go and got so worked up over it that I had to pause in the middle to change out of my onepiece (eh...) and change into my pyjama shorts because I got so frustrated with Tony that I was sweating... hahaha tmi? AAAANYWAY, I only finished it at like 3am and I had work in the morning and basically didn't have time to review so I am doing it now instead.

There are a lot of stories on this site that would NOT be worth a 7.35am start the next morning. But this one so totally was! I'm so glad I randomly stumbled across it because it's one of the best ones I've read in a long time. I really liked it and the idea is brilliant. As frustrating as it is to read about Tony's guilt it totally makes sense and it is so true to his character. It was impressive how you managed to work in both EJ and Ray as well without making them take over at all.

The shooting range scenes were all absolutely fantastic and the pace in general is brilliant! You didn't have them just gasp and fall into each other's arms straight away declaring their undying love. You did it in such a realistic way! Fantastic story, perfect length and pace. Just awesome! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm off to have a look at your other stuff now!
eva-david chapter 12 . 5/19/2012
Man, I really loved this. I love the way you approached the Somalia-thing, the getting-together thing and, for once, the open ending just fits!

I'm definitely going to read 'A Test in Partnership'. Guess I just can't get enough of your stories :)
calistico chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
Loved it
calistico chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Great chapter
calistico chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Great story
PuzzledNikki chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
Just a few words to say how i feel about this story "ThankYou" this is a very creative and well written story and i say thankyou for sharing it with the rest of us. Please write more stories SOON lol :)
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 12 . 9/23/2011
OH MY GAWD. seriously? I love this story! it's so real, so deep, and just so so so awesome! how awesome? it's frustrating me that i can not properly describe my love of this fic; that's how awesome it is. great writing, great story. love.

oh and P.S. - This made me lmao

"Gibbs watched Tony go, shaking his head a bit. For the love of god, he hoped those two worked something out. If for no other reason just so Abby could finally shut down her betting pool."
AussyAngel chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
Really liked this chapter! Can't wait for the next one ;) I really want to see what happens... There's just heaps of possibilties about which way that could go xD
random-anime-gurl chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
loved it until the ending that was a cliffy if i ever saw one! but i liked it alot
Aeidhryn chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Well, wow! DiNozzo and Cruz going at it in a very dog-of-the-female-persuasion way... and actually I was prouder of Cruz than I've ever been- I don't actually like the man and I expected him to care less.

But DiNozzo ought to control himself better... I'm glad there was a Gibbs intervention.