Reviews for Revenge is a dish best served cold Expanded
Jasper-Damon's Princess chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
I love this story :)
Jasper&Bella are my favorite paring I love them together as a couple :D
I cant wait to read what happens next
I hope u update soon
-Belle
wendy1969 chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
interesting
fanicki chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
really enjoying this story of yours. I hope you are able to complete it. Also, I would greatly appreciate it if you updated really soon.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
He's so sweet!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Wow, what a horrible thing to happen! I hope Bella comes back soon!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Poor Jasper!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This should be a very interesting ride!
HisSecretLover18 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
What's going to happen next? Will Bella be there when he wakes up? How many women has Edward been with during their marriage? Will Bella tell Jasper the truth of why she slept with him? Will he be hurt if she told him the truth or would he care? I hope you update soon please.
writergrrrl chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
Oh, how I have missed this story! I love a slightly insecure Jasper with this level of physical prowess. I know this was shorter than you wanted, but great job on getting the story to move. I look forward to more :)
TeamJasper1998 chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
omg i cant wait for the next chapter
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
wow that was intense! can't wait for more...will she be there? post again soon.
ShamelesslyObsessed chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
I'm sure it's been said but reunited and it feels so good! Woot! So glad these two found each other again. I missed this story, and I'm very glad the characters are talking to you again. Can't wait to see where this goes. I really hope Jasper doesn't freak out when he finds out Bella is married. She is seeking a divorce, so that should help soften that blow, but he might get weirded out because he clearly has abandonment issues he is struggling with. I love these two, so I am rooting for the HEA!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
awwwwwwwww
xxdracocrazy chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
amazin story plz update soon xx:)
honeyimhom chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
I like your story. Be glad when you update.