Reviews for Revenge is a dish best served cold Expanded
jaspersmate81 chapter 7 . 1/23
I loved it, it was so cute. Very well written. I don't usually read AH genres Twilight FICS, but I'm glad I read yours. Her revenge was brilliant. I loved it. When he bit into her shoulder I could almost see the vampire-like mating instincts kicking in to claim his mate. So cute. Keep up with the excellent work.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
Great story
lawmom430 chapter 7 . 8/14/2016
I love a good Bella and Jasper story and this was a good one. Thank you
Vwchick chapter 7 . 8/14/2016
A beautiful story!
kassiesbeach chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
Yeah, unfinished stories can be so frustrating. This was a good story and I could see it as a longer story. However, you tied up the end very well. I'm satisfied!
Jasper-Damon's Princess chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
I love this story :)
Jasper&Bella are my favorite paring I love them together as a couple :D
I cant wait to read what happens next
I hope u update soon
-Belle
wendy1969 chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
interesting
fanicki chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
really enjoying this story of yours. I hope you are able to complete it. Also, I would greatly appreciate it if you updated really soon.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
He's so sweet!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Wow, what a horrible thing to happen! I hope Bella comes back soon!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Poor Jasper!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This should be a very interesting ride!
HisSecretLover18 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
What's going to happen next? Will Bella be there when he wakes up? How many women has Edward been with during their marriage? Will Bella tell Jasper the truth of why she slept with him? Will he be hurt if she told him the truth or would he care? I hope you update soon please.
writergrrrl chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
Oh, how I have missed this story! I love a slightly insecure Jasper with this level of physical prowess. I know this was shorter than you wanted, but great job on getting the story to move. I look forward to more :)
TeamJasper1998 chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
omg i cant wait for the next chapter