Reviews for Revenge is a dish best served cold Expanded
StephJ chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
i hope shes honest up front and really tells him all. to much angst when relationships arent honest from get go. hope they work out. keep up the great work.
busymommy chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Well, now. Edward's a slut and Bella's better off without him.

Jasper's battling some hellacious demons of his own. But, he's fighting them. Kudos to him.

And you! You evil heathen wench! A cliffie like that? OHH Im so telling your twifey to beat you!
ShamelesslyObsessed chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Reunited and it feels so good! Yay, they found each other again! Edward is such a dick! Clearly that is what he has been thinking with for a long-ass time. I really hope Emmett puts him in the hosiptal for this shit. She is going to have to get tested now. She should bring that up to him the next time she sees him too. Find out what she could be in store for as a parting gift from Ed-whore and one of his sluts. Side question - did he wear a wedding ring in class? Did the random strange even care that he could/was married? Makes you wonder what kind of low class females he was banging on the side, and how many times it happened in their bed...
SavageGraceX chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Oh, I hope that's Bella! D
shelbron chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
Awesome story. I hope Bella decides to see him again and goes back to the bar. Poor Jasper, losing Alice like that. Very sad.
NatalieLynn chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
Great story so far! I absolutely love it and am looking forward to reading more soon.
Nitefall-sac chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
So glad you decided to expand this story! Very intriguing beginning because as we all know "life happens" and it's really always about how well one tells the story. There are those rare moments when we meet someone and there is that "indescrible, compelling connection". This story allows us to experience those moments. I hope you update soon cause I can hardly wait to see where this goes next.
Empathicdesire chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
The end of this chapter got me all misty eyed.I am really enjoying this story so far It is Beautifully written
Empathicdesire chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oh wow! This first chapter was amazing! I probably should not have read it before going to sleep though *giggle* I am all hot and bothered now *blushes*. I am looking forward to see what happens in your story.
JasperLuver48 chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
great story! :) I'm loving it so far!
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
wow i wonder if they will meet again or will it be a long hunt...i can't wait for the next chapter.
JXB Addicted chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Awesome just awesome! TTFN! JXB. ;0)
busymommy chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Damn! What a horrible way to kill off Alice, it was so sad!

Can't wait to see how you get Bella abd Jasper back together.

And you pimped me! OMG! Thanks so much!

Smooches,

Laura
aggy73 chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Interesting! Bella needs to kick Edward's ass!
KelseyNicole08 chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Poor Jasper. Well I'm glad he's not pissed and he's going to look for her. I can't wait for Edward and Bellas talk!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »