Reviews for Revenge is a dish best served cold Expanded
LittleRin26 chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Love it. Can't wait till they meet again.
LittleRin26 chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Yes, back to Jasper please. :)
LittleRin26 chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
I LOVE THIS FIC! Great start... sexy and angsty (but not too too much). This is being added to my favorites right away! I'm super busy lately and don't know your posting sched but I will read when I can.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Awesome chapter, I loved it. I can't wait to read more.

Dani
hobee1971 chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
you are just intent on making me cry this week! heart wrenching! Makes me want to go grab Jasper make the pain go away.
SavageGraceX chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Get that butt in gear, Jasper! P Poor Alice... (
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Omg! Poor Jasper! I could cry for him right now. I don't really give a damn about Alice and am kinda glad that she's already out of the picture(is that too harsh?) but Jasper loved her and I hate seeing him hurt and devastated and sad in anyway. I hope he finds Bella again soon!
KellanCougar chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Okay, I cannot WAIT to see where Jasper reappears in this! Great stuff babes! Want more! :)
SavageGraceX chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
So glad she left Eddie's ass - she better not go back!
JXB Addicted chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
That was really good! TTFN! JXB. ;0)
Wine and Cheesy chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
This is gonna be good!
mickeydee chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Oh WOW! Love it.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Awesome chapter, I loved it. I can't wait to read more.

Dani
Vampir3.S3duction chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Ya know what they say, once a cheater always a cheater. And besides, who knows how long he's actually been cheating right. And the fact he has the nerve to yell at her when he's the one that disrespected her and had another woman in THEIR bed, not just his. I hate guys like that. They act like you're the bad guy when they're the ones doing the worst thing possible. He really had the nerve to act all innocent. I mean, you can't just have your cake and eat it too as the saying goes. But what I think is you can't say you love the woman you're married to with all your heart if you can so easily cheat on her with some bimbo homewrecker. I really hope she doesn't let him try and smooth talk his way back into her life. i would have slapped him if I were her, lol. Jasper is SO the better guy :). LOVED what Rose had to say bout it.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »