Reviews for The Act of Vanishing
Menelmacar chapter 1 . 6/20
omg the tears... really well written. you pulled emotions from me I desperately clutched like you were plucking a flower. siiigh

I love it, but I hate it.
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Incredible read. D
Ritsuko-chan chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Hi,
I've just finished reading your fic and all can say is that it was really well-written and touching. It's been a while since I cried reading a fan fic.
Anyway, thanks again and good luck for the future ! :)
Roi Red chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is good.
I'm not really sure if it's my mood, or if it's you.
But this made me cry a lot. Very well done.
Ellaborate, simple, and no unnecessary parts.
Job well done.
Maudlin Blase chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I've probably read this 10 times, minimum. It's one of my favorites, needless to say, and it's beautiful, a work of art in my book. I love all your fics, but this one stands out there as my preferred Rioji/Minako fic. Sorry i hadn't reviewed earlier. Keep writing _
Nayru-chan chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Words can't describe how much I fell in love with this story...

It was so beautifully written, and everything fit in so well, and the two were so wonderfully in character... Honestly, this is the best story I've read about those two, and I love you for writing it. Thank you! ; A ;
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I cried! I haven't cried in so long!

When you think about it, any pairing with either of the mcs is kinda moot. Shinji and Ryoji especially! *sniff* Geez.

Aki-sempai is...weird but he's cute too along with the Chairman and the others like Bebe . Geez...still crying though.

You really play the part well along with the emotion behind this. I'm still crying because I play the game and oh man it's sad compared to P4
juviass chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
You had me choking back tears in this story. Great story!
AnimaniacXOX chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Aw! This made me cry! I really hoped this can be inserted in the game! Aw!
WitchJuliana chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Q,Q This pairing is always so sad... DX

Great story though! You really are one of the best at making RyoujixMShe fics~

I hope you update "Dear Casonova" soon~
SRaven chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Absolutely wonderful, but you FMCxRyouji stuff always is )
AngelMiku chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
That idea is so awesome xD . I always wanted to read a fanfic about Ryoji actually taking the Femc with him for some time.

I mean: He is supposed to be the seductive one who can actually "seduce" you to take the wrong route xD (for example see the whole 31.12.2009 scenario) so it wouldn't be too out of question that her relationship with him could sorta "estrange" her from the SEES members (since Aegis, Yukari and Akihiko aren't his biggest fans anyway).

Hehe it really seems like the blue scarf would have actually been the perfect present for Ryoji. Also loved how you added the ring.

Loved the scene with Mitsuru when they return. She would react just like this xD.

The end scene was just fitting for this pairing x3.