Reviews for What Part of 'No' Did You Not Understand?
marionsepheroth77 chapter 28 . 7/31
I'm so happy I stumbled upon this fic.
Kuriboh Girl chapter 1 . 7/29
I love this fic! I first read it years ago and I have finally found it again!
Elle chapter 28 . 2/28
Liked the story, wild ride from start to finish!
Madeline chapter 28 . 10/25/2016
This was a well written story, but I felt like the ending was actually really sad. Spock was a total ass! Kirk had everything she wanted in life and fought so hard for and then he just ruined it. I feel like I should be upset and sad for her, because this isn't a happy ending for her. Pretty much all of the Spock's family made me want to smack them. Amanda should have understand, but she was a total bitch about it. There's a fine line between protecting family and excusing their behavior and she was just excusing it. I wish that Kirk had stayed at the Enterprise where she worked so hard to be and fell in love with Bones. That seems like a much happier ending to me.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/19/2016
I would LOVE to see a oneshot of Jim pregnant with Spock's baby. I could just imagine her anger but her love too. I think it'd be hilarious! Also, didn't multiple chapters earlier say he was a year out from pon Farr? But five years later and nothing?
sami1010220 chapter 28 . 7/27/2016
Good job!
Dylynn chapter 28 . 6/26/2016
This was wonderful may I please pretty pretty please have a epilouge?
NikeScaret chapter 24 . 4/24/2016
Oh poor Jim!
herbsandlemons chapter 22 . 4/23/2016
Oh god only Kirk could spark an interstellar war like this lol... its so great I know this is complete but I hope this isn't the last story for this universe. I wouldn't mind seeing dome more of Bone and Spock's Chief Medical Officer, i thought they had good chemistry and was that a Mass Effect reference? EDI'S I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees... that is a joke." So amazing all of it im gushing!
Also about what year is this set in?
herbsandlemons chapter 17 . 4/23/2016
*rotfl* oh this is so great! *giggles hysterically* Make me also want the whole story with the Klingon engagement Give that she's not a fighter and she had to have kicked his ass for a Klingon to fall in love. Oh and Spock parents when they realize James isn'/t a man but a tiny blond woman just like Spock mom! lol.
herbsandlemons chapter 16 . 4/23/2016
Uh oh... *Sounds of maniacal laughter in the background*
herbsandlemons chapter 10 . 4/23/2016
Yes but only for James Kirk! *ROTFL*
herbsandlemons chapter 6 . 4/23/2016
Ok I have to say I really love this alternate universe everyone characterization is pretty awesome. I could totally see Jim acting like that id he was bor a female engineer and the banter is so great! I can't wait to keep reading the rest. and I dread the End!
misuky7 chapter 28 . 2/12/2016
I loved this story. It was so sweet. I was a little sad that the ending wasn't more pro - Spock X Jim however it still did them justice. I did so adore Jim as a girl, it was doll. :3
Guesty Guest chapter 28 . 10/14/2015
I know this fic has been finished a long time way way before I got to read it, but listen:

The epilogue that I have in my mind goes like this: The Enterprise is on shore leave in a tourist planet while T'Maiti is there as well. Bones happens to be strolling in the street and he sees Jim in a dress, and he gets the urge to call to her and hug her and ask her how it all went since she went away, because they haven't been in contact as much as he wants to have been, and he's still partly broken-hearted, if he's going to be honest, with how she chose to go. But then Jim's wearing her boots and a leather jacket, and he's dragging along a Vulcan in knit sweater to an adult toy shop. He overhears the Vulcan saying "what part of no, did you not understand?" before Jim's punching him in the arm, playfully and saying something in mock outrage. The Vulcan answers a low, "Fair enough," and then he's steering her into the toy shop with a low hand on her back, just beneath her jacket. And Bones just stares off for a while, but he doesn't stay, resolving to contact Jim tomorrow, without a bit of urgency, instead.

Love love love this fic!