Reviews for What Part of 'No' Did You Not Understand?
bdet chapter 28 . 6/1
This story is all kinds of crazy! I loved your femkirk/spock!
JediGemini chapter 7 . 4/19
i am going to take a wild guess and say i finger in a mouth is... a penis in a mouth?
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 28 . 3/31
Very interesting story. I was highly amused and entertained. :D Keep writing. *added to favorites*
isolde1224 chapter 22 . 3/15
Now its just getting convoluted.
crystalwindow chapter 28 . 12/29/2014
Awesome story, hope you keep writing extreme AU for star trek. I really enjoyed reading this, I laughed, held my breath, and worried right along with the story.
Dearest Destiny chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
Oh, poor Helen. She's been usurped after 2000 years on the throne.

The face that sailed a thousand ships ain't got nothing on James T. Kirk.
griffindork93 chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
Hands down my favorite chapter
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
love the fic
Hilarious chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Wow! XD So funny, and Kirk would capitalise on it by being flirty too. Classic. I always did like the original series, and the various spin-offs, and books too. This is just so right for how Kirk would react to having 'made out' with poor Spock in terms of Vulcan culture. I like the gender-bend twist too. It's so funny, but perfect too. I think it actually gives 'James' more character too.
quaff chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This is truly a tour de force. Thank you for writing it. Loved the James Temptation Kirk gem.
Pest chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Ok now I want to know what happened with the Klingons!
Taila-Tai chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
Why are you so amazingly awesome? This story had made me laugh like a lunatic and gasp like I'm on a TV drama. You're a genius and I loved the Jeff Dunham quote a few chapters back (Walter's wife ;) Get on her menstural cycle and ran my ass over!) and the Mass Effect one! (I love EDI, isn't she awesome) i think you're an amazing writer and I shall continue to read this story, so don't worry. You'll be hearing more from me shortly :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This was a great read. Would like to read more about Kirk and Spock's reunion and adventures through space. Hint, hint :)
EnemyRspwn chapter 28 . 1/25/2014
Ooh, please tell me there is a sequel with added events from Into Darkness, please! This story puts several of my (previous) favourite fictions to shame- GG :D
Rose chapter 16 . 1/15/2014
I nearly died when I read the Mass Effect reference, it made my day!