Reviews for What Part of 'No' Did You Not Understand?
Guesty Guest chapter 28 . 10/14
I know this fic has been finished a long time way way before I got to read it, but listen:

The epilogue that I have in my mind goes like this: The Enterprise is on shore leave in a tourist planet while T'Maiti is there as well. Bones happens to be strolling in the street and he sees Jim in a dress, and he gets the urge to call to her and hug her and ask her how it all went since she went away, because they haven't been in contact as much as he wants to have been, and he's still partly broken-hearted, if he's going to be honest, with how she chose to go. But then Jim's wearing her boots and a leather jacket, and he's dragging along a Vulcan in knit sweater to an adult toy shop. He overhears the Vulcan saying "what part of no, did you not understand?" before Jim's punching him in the arm, playfully and saying something in mock outrage. The Vulcan answers a low, "Fair enough," and then he's steering her into the toy shop with a low hand on her back, just beneath her jacket. And Bones just stares off for a while, but he doesn't stay, resolving to contact Jim tomorrow, without a bit of urgency, instead.

Love love love this fic!
bdet chapter 28 . 6/1
This story is all kinds of crazy! I loved your femkirk/spock!
JediGemini chapter 7 . 4/19
i am going to take a wild guess and say i finger in a mouth is... a penis in a mouth?
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 28 . 3/31
Very interesting story. I was highly amused and entertained. :D Keep writing. *added to favorites*
isolde1224 chapter 22 . 3/15
Now its just getting convoluted.
crystalwindow chapter 28 . 12/29/2014
Awesome story, hope you keep writing extreme AU for star trek. I really enjoyed reading this, I laughed, held my breath, and worried right along with the story.
Dearest Destiny chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
Oh, poor Helen. She's been usurped after 2000 years on the throne.

The face that sailed a thousand ships ain't got nothing on James T. Kirk.
griffindork93 chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
Hands down my favorite chapter
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
love the fic
Hilarious chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Wow! XD So funny, and Kirk would capitalise on it by being flirty too. Classic. I always did like the original series, and the various spin-offs, and books too. This is just so right for how Kirk would react to having 'made out' with poor Spock in terms of Vulcan culture. I like the gender-bend twist too. It's so funny, but perfect too. I think it actually gives 'James' more character too.
quaff chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This is truly a tour de force. Thank you for writing it. Loved the James Temptation Kirk gem.
Pest chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Ok now I want to know what happened with the Klingons!
Taila-Tai chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
Why are you so amazingly awesome? This story had made me laugh like a lunatic and gasp like I'm on a TV drama. You're a genius and I loved the Jeff Dunham quote a few chapters back (Walter's wife ;) Get on her menstural cycle and ran my ass over!) and the Mass Effect one! (I love EDI, isn't she awesome) i think you're an amazing writer and I shall continue to read this story, so don't worry. You'll be hearing more from me shortly :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This was a great read. Would like to read more about Kirk and Spock's reunion and adventures through space. Hint, hint :)
EnemyRspwn chapter 28 . 1/25/2014
Ooh, please tell me there is a sequel with added events from Into Darkness, please! This story puts several of my (previous) favourite fictions to shame- GG :D