Reviews for What Part of 'No' Did You Not Understand?
EDelta88 chapter 28 . 4/13
I wonder how long it will take him to figure out that she cheats at every game she plays.
EDelta88 chapter 22 . 4/13
Actually, by Terran Law (which would supercede both Romulus and Vulcan because she was Terran first in the chronological order of things), Kirk would be considered an 'Incompetent' party because of her ignorance and could void any contract (marriage) she entered into under those conditions.

Still love this story, just pointing out that this would never fly. Especially considering she would be a military asset; the Admiral would literally laugh in their faces if they tried to get ahold of her like this. It would be like Hitler phoning the White House and demanding the US extradite Einstien after he started working on the Manhattan Project. Quite literally, they would tell her suitors no, or they would kill her.
EDelta88 chapter 20 . 4/13
Um... that's not how citizenship works. Without an act of treason or some other crime, she would have to personally renounce her citizenship.
EDelta88 chapter 13 . 4/13
So many people forget WHY Vulcans are all logic and control... because when they're not (like Spock is now) the shit hits the fan, violently.
Moon Witch '96 chapter 28 . 3/4
That was fantastic!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 28 . 1/15
So technically... Jim ended up with Spock?
Guest chapter 22 . 11/19/2017
... I am not sure it is possible to be that unlucky. I feel for you Jim, good luck.
jasnrob chapter 28 . 10/26/2017
Enjoyed your story.
jasnrob chapter 7 . 10/26/2017
Love it!
marionsepheroth77 chapter 28 . 7/31/2017
I'm so happy I stumbled upon this fic.
Kuriboh Girl chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
I love this fic! I first read it years ago and I have finally found it again!
Elle chapter 28 . 2/28/2017
Liked the story, wild ride from start to finish!
Madeline chapter 28 . 10/25/2016
This was a well written story, but I felt like the ending was actually really sad. Spock was a total ass! Kirk had everything she wanted in life and fought so hard for and then he just ruined it. I feel like I should be upset and sad for her, because this isn't a happy ending for her. Pretty much all of the Spock's family made me want to smack them. Amanda should have understand, but she was a total bitch about it. There's a fine line between protecting family and excusing their behavior and she was just excusing it. I wish that Kirk had stayed at the Enterprise where she worked so hard to be and fell in love with Bones. That seems like a much happier ending to me.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/19/2016
I would LOVE to see a oneshot of Jim pregnant with Spock's baby. I could just imagine her anger but her love too. I think it'd be hilarious! Also, didn't multiple chapters earlier say he was a year out from pon Farr? But five years later and nothing?
sami1010220 chapter 28 . 7/27/2016