Reviews for Traitor
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
The ending was sooo cute! This makes me want love.. ;_;
aku no tensai chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Wow! That was fast. SOOOO HOT AND STEAMY THOUGH! Great work

-AnT
Kaylara555 chapter 8 . 12/2/2011

ICHIGO!
pacochico11 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was different and refreshing.
SR chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
Overall this was a truly engaging story; it still seemed rushed in some parts but it didn't ruin the flow too much. Your spelling was pretty well done as well, the only word that I noticed that you continuously misused was 'defiantly' when I believe you meant to use 'definitely' but again it was minor and didn't disturb the flow or pacing too much.

I didn't comment on other chapters because I had nothing new to add to the original review (mostly about the love aspect); your story held itself really well and didn't need much pointed out about it and I didn't want it to come off as me criticizing you (or the story) because I did enjoy reading this story and hope to read more from you in the future.
SR chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
You have a good story and concept so far but your sex scene was in no way believable. Sex with no preparations would have torn Ichigo badly, even if he had been having it on a regular occasion. You also rush the 'romance' genre of the story, I felt no 'love' between the two and not once (before the sex) did they ever display any feelings towards each other, thought don't count because it isn't displaying anything to anyone else.

I do plan on reading your entire story, as I said it is a good concept and I am truly interested in seeing how you take it; I just want to give you some quick advice so that you could avoid the same rushed feelings in any romance stories you might write in the future.
ezcap1st chapter 11 . 5/14/2011
I like your sense of humor. Those Aizen parts were frickin' hilarious!
anime-lover890 chapter 11 . 4/30/2011
This was a very good story the plot seemed well thought out and the chapters flowed together well, the pace was a little fast but there were no grammar mistakes that I could find, overall a wonderful story I love the pair of Grimm and Ichi :) so well done and I hope you write more awesome stories soon.
Autism With A Bitch Twist chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I think Ichigo went along with it to willingly...I don't like it but I love the idea of the story itself and your not a half bad writer (I mean your a great writer)
nonexistentconsciousness chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Ahahahaha! Their meeting was funny! I'm really liking this. The storyline and all that shizz. Good job! Keep it up!
MissJudged16 chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
First, you shouldn't disclaimer your summaries, its no good. Makes people less interested in reading it. Your summary was just fine to me. This story was very good. The characters were well done. The pacing was a litle quick, but eh... whatever. Grammar overall was good, nothing really worth mentioning. Good job! I love Grimmjow and Ichigo! Well, Gin too...
fallowell chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
exciting story! sooo many cliffhangers...thanks for posting ALL the chapters.