Reviews for Dangers in Magic
Jake Rose chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
i support what Edward said that only ridiculous and stupid witches hate human beings.
in my own opinion i think it is even the witches that suppose to protect us from evil with their spells and magic.
Jake Rose chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
i think edward is such a nice guy i can not recollect what happened in his past.
pelumi chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I think i know your 10th great-grandfather.
Born in Mamaroneck, New York, Conant lost his father when he was young. When he was a teenager he took a job at a local zoo to help his mother make ends meet, which, along with participating in the Boy Scouts of America, began his lifelong passion for reptiles. He was the first Eagle Scout in Monmouth County Council, New Jersey in 1924. He moved to Toledo, Ohio in 1929 and worked as Curator of Reptiles, and later General Curator at the Toledo Zoo from 1929 to 1935. In 1935 he returned to Philadelphia and became the Curator of Reptiles at the Philadelphia Zoo. He was president of the American Association of Zoological Parks and Aquariums from 1946 to 1947 and helped found the Philadelphia Herpetological Society in 1952. He held many positions in the American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists, including president in 1962; he advocated keeping the organization unified rather than splitting into separate organizations for herpetology and ichthyology.[1] He was promoted to Director of the Philadelphia Zoo in 1967. He retired from the zoo in 1973 and moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico where he became a professor at the University of New Mexico. He continued to do research and writing. Over his career he wrote some 240 scientific papers, and 12 books. He died of cancer in Albuquerque on December 19, 2003. A significant bequest from his estate helped put the Chihuahuan Desert Research Institute on a solid financial footing.

Roger Conant is credited with describing numerous new species of snake, including several species of water snake (of the genus Nerodia) as well as several species of garter snake (of the genus Thamnophis). He collaborated with Howard K. Gloyd, and finished Gloyd's monograph on Agkistrodon snakes after Gloyd's death in 1978.[2]

Roger Conant was a descendent of Roger Conant, leader of the Salem, Massachusetts village (and later Massachusetts Bay Company
cosmogyrl17 chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Why did you stop writing? Its been a long time but I hope you come back and finish your story!
Becca118 chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
I'm a great fan of Witch Child/ Sorceress and I'm pleased to read this fanfic as there aren't many on here! I'm thinking of adding my own...

Anyway, I love the characters and the plotline, it's very imaginative and it's got elements of the setting from the original story, so well done! I'm intrigued to read more!

Becca x
laughingismyhobbie chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
I kinda feel awkward being the only one reviewing which is why I did not review the last chapter but umm I really like this story and really looking forward to reading the rest of it well actually not the court case but still it's a great story. . I think u to are doing a great job. Update soon!
laughingismyhobbie chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I like ur story the idea is good though I have never read the book. It reminds me of the crucible. Can't wait got ur next chapter!