Reviews for I Think I Wanna Marry You
tohs chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
omg, that was perfection with a bit of cheesy on the side.
malexfaith chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I've read this a few times. Love the huge range if lyrics. Very enjoyable. Thanks heaps for sharing
Astroel chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is fantastic. It's just the right amount of dramatic for a proposal to Rachel Berry. Quinn definitely rose to the occasion!
SamDittrich chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
The Faberry in this is adorable! great job! )
Cassicio chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Ok, this is one of the best things I have ever read.

Can I just say you have great taste in music.
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Not really read any Faberry, not really felt an urge to, kinda didn't really get the couple. But i'm definitely starting to warm to them after reading this )

I love the back story, and the mentions of all the other Gleeks, made me smile ) and the use of the lyrics was excellently done, i couldn't name half the songs but it was awesome nonetheless!

Great story, glad they are happy together, always cheers me up to have a bit o' fluff )
WhenYouKissedHer chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This was so super duper adorable and cute. I'm glad I clicked on it
kerigansmh chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
this made my day. Thank you
MsLane chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This was ace, absolutely loved it (:
Iamlogicalnonsense chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Aww I wanted to be the first one to review. I'll have to be faster next time haha. Anyways, this was really cute! I love the idea of sending lyrics through text. My friend and I always do that when a song reminds us of one another, which is quite often. I thought Quinn pretty much proposed in the most adorable way ever. The only not so good thing about this is the slight grammar mistakes, but they're hardly noticeable to someone who doesn't have the ability to spot an error in grammar a million miles away (aka me). I think you should write another Faberry story off of tonight's episode. I think that'd be super cool of you :)
vtam chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
aw, that was adorable! I enjoyed this story. Faberry FTW!
singyourheartout287 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
this was actually a really fantastic story. totally adorable and great choice of lyrics. you wrote it really well. good job. :)
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
awww! this was so sweet! i loved it! awesome use of song lyrics too! really nice one shot, TempusViator! :)
liltrix chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
ohh, this was so sweet, Faberry makes me happy. There were a few places where there was a grammar error, or something that made the sentence not exactly flow. But the end was so cute, and I love the texting lyrics idea. :D

This was quite nice to read. I'm definitely looking forward to the Faberry duet tonight, I haven't watched the episode yet!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2011