Reviews for The Choices We Make
jon12231223 chapter 1 . 1/9/2018
i love this story
Eagle Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
i can totally see him doing this. i loved it.
jkbat chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Excellent fic!
lumutness chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Sweet
And quite awesome (schway, watever) in the fighting part.

but still, it got awkward and kinda OOC when Bruce just let the secret go like that. I understand if it's just his family and Dana, but her father? I don't think so. He has too much Bat-paranoia to dose a clan.

Maybe, if you executed it nicely in that part, this story could be more crash. ;)
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I really loved how in tune you were with the characters when you wrote this. You Aced there personalities. Especially Barbara and Terry. I loved how well put this was. It was almost disappointing that this was just a one-shot.
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This was really sweet, the way that you combined the way that he almost died. The part that I liked most though was the way that you used the description at the beginning of the fighting. Great job.

Moon-chan
naru894 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
wow... this deserves a prize or something, you made my eyes wet and thats not an Easey feat at least when reading.

excellent work!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
A good story to reveal the truth, but where is Max?

I loved the fight scene!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Really liked this.
VOIDVOID chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
OMG i love your story i felt like crying too i didn't want Terry to die. im glad that he finnaly got the respect he deserved as being a hero and now they know how he feels.

~Gleek2beat

fav part:Mrs. McGinnis, how wonderful of you to come and Terry I never thought I would see you here." Terry shot her a dark look.

"Well Barbara, it is extra credit after all and you know how I am dedicated to my schoolwork." There were a few muffled gasps at the blatant disrespect

lol!