Reviews for Tide
sunshine and tears chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Loved it especially the ending!

-Sunshine and tears. :)
Crew Cut Ballerina chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
what can i say

i cried, there is tears at the moment running down my cheaks, its a bit embarrassing acually but when your listening to the lonely man theme from the end of the hulk why reading this you'd cry too

3 why all the onshots? they end so quickly,just when you want moar they end 3 well thank you for writing this, i really enjoyed it
GHandB10Fan chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Whoa! You updated Switch Out and published 2 one-shots since I last checked! ...AWESOME! *stares at screen and reads obsessively*

I was gonna write just one large review, but I believe that a review is like signing the guest book of a fan fiction. It lets people know that you were here, gave the author your support and loved the fic. So three bright and pretty reviews for you! .

Anyways I gotta say that I freaking LOVED this fic! The flashbacks of one that Six was having, remembering his promise to him, were just beautiful. That includes tying the tides of the ocean into it too. Gosh your mind is just beautiful with how you think things through and tie them into other things! I would pay big money to see flashbacks like those in the show. Hell I'd kill to see a whole Six-centric episode with him remembering his past and having flashbacks of him bonding with One!

And the Holix of course, only made it that much sweeter. For some reason I like this one even more than your past Holix ones, even Blur which used the similar 'Six has a nightmare' plot. Maybe it was because I loved how you used the reflection of the window for Six to talk to Holiday, and how he subtly got closer to her and whispered those three little words in her ear. The lone tear down her cheek and him kissing it away...just magnificent.

Not directly having him say 'I love you' in dialogue worked out 110% to the fic's advantage. Lovely move :)

Well onto the other two stories!
CoffeeShoppeGirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I still can't wipe off the simile that this put on my face!

At first I was all "whatNOOOOshecan'tdiewhatthehe**!"

but THEN!

*squeeeeeeeeeeee*

you are right...having him just say that he loves her is not as meaningful as...well what you ACTUALLY happened!

(I shouldn't have coffee at ten at night...)
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I saw this was an Angst fic and was just about to pass it up... Then I saw who wrote it and came running back, clicking the link like a rabid person! LOL! _ This fic was like...like... *looks down at the dinner I'm eating* POT ROAST AND MASHED POTATOES WITH GRAVY!

...

No, seriously! It is! It's savory rather than sweet, fills you up, but leaves you wanting more once you're done. The flashbacks added to the story and weren't annoying (as flashbacks sometimes are). The romance was obvious but not shoved in your face. Most importantly, I could see it happening. Plus...THAT ENDING WAS THE MOST SUPERDUPERAWESOME THING EVER! EEEEEEEK! *fangirls* Ahem... I'm fine. I'm cool. I know I was right in naming you the Queen of Holix Awesomeness! I bow to your superior might. *bows* Hope to see more coming from your channel in the near future!

Solora
MacGaulyver chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Ooo, angsty and so much tension. I have a shameless addiction to both:-) Thanks for satisfying my Holix cravings for the day, Lina!
DragoneseElf chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Yay for HOLIX! I love how you had Six's conversation with One, and the whole subtle dream/not-dream bit...It was stupendous.

I think you really caught Six well...like always...*leans back with a contented sigh* I loved it.

And, I agree with your choice to not have Six say "I love you" loud enough for us to hear it. It fit with the rest of the story really well. And...it was so Six.

Love love love love your writing! Keep the Holix coming! XD
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
HOLIX! :D

Good job :)
Nat chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Freakishly awesome!
Epistle chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was really good. I winced at those brutal moments, and I liked the promise Six made. I didn't expect it to be in emotional terms. But this is a good piece of Generator Rex work.