Reviews for Unchained Memory
TheLurkingReviewer chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Wow, an fun fic to read. The story was interesting, and relatively believable too. Everybody seemed to be relatively IC, to an extent, of course. My only real complaint with the story is the paragraphs. Like people have already said, the paragraphs are slightly difficult to read. But other than that, great job!
taishige chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
So cute! A thoroughly enjoyable fic! 3 I absolutely loved Bowser in SMRPG - he was so funny! Plus, it was so different from the norm. I love how you portrayed him here too, and the whole explanation about everything was very well thought out (if only it were true ;_;).

Great, great, fic~! _
Queen Ghidorah chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
We! I LOVE this story! Bowser is one of my muses and also my reason for loving Mario games (besides the fun o'course). Reading something that is as sweet as this about him makes me happy! Though I adore his wicked side as well. I hope he can still fly off the handle on occasions. _ Another thing I MUST comment about is your writing style. It's divine! A nice flow, very descriptive and interesting, and a great use of vocabulary. Wish I had that sort of talent. This story is SO going in my favorites!
Togemon chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Aw, great fic! I really liked it Not only was it sweet, it was funny too _ Also I was glad to see an RPG fic... it's my fav Mario game
Wolf E. Urameshi chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
WAH! This is the most sincere fic ever! IF ONLY IT WERE TRUE!

*cries nonstop for around ten minutes and clears his face*

It was really nice! But here's a pointer: Try not to amass almost everything within a single paragraph. Try this: Every time a new person talks, start a new paragraph. Here's an example with an excerpt from your fic:

"Hey everyone, Bowser's here!" Mario announced.

Toadstool smiled politely. "Hello Bowser. I hope you're not here to kidnap me?" Her eyes glittered impishly at the joke.

Mallow's reaction was a more animated one. "BOWSER!" he squealed, "Great to see you again! We were just about to start a big game of Crazy Eights, wanna play?" The fluffy little prince was practically bouncing up and down in his excitement.

Bowser chuckled. "Hi everyone. I'd love to play, just don't be too disappointed when I beat you all with one hand tied behind my back."

~

There. I figured it must be a technical problem, but if you DID write the fic like it's shown in the page, try what I said. Trust me, it's only to avoid confusion. Oh yeah, your fic's one of the most original Mario stories I've seen. I really enjoyed it, and I expect a sequel! *smiles*
HuskyWashu chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Deep...(applaudes) That was so sweet! 3 Nicely detailed and way to get into Bowser's head. _ Great job!
Chibi Yoshi chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Whee, spiffy! I luv Bowser too! And I love the way you played with the softer side he showed in the game. Awesome! P
The Darkened King chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
*sniffle* That's so cute! Good job! :D
Sara28 chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Oh! I really like your story . It was kind of short lived, I would of loved for it to be a bit longer. Nice writing of a AU!
Invader Lea chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
OOOOO good fic! very good! best Bowser fic I ahev read.. only bowser fic I have read... WRITE MORE OR SOMETHIN'
PPV chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Say, a theory like this actually offers a very sensible explanation for why Bowser doesn't seem to act as badly in some of the games in the Mario series - I don't just mean SMRPG, as this also applies to most multiplayer games such as Mario Kart, Golf and Tennis. A spell or an obligation of sorts might indeed be behind the whole thing. In addition to shedding some light on the issue, this story was also quite well written and emotional as a whole. I really liked it. Good job!
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Aww... that was cute. _
CAnoApple chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Wow! This was a different side of Bowser and I like it..especially the part where he helps out Mallow(that was cute!)
csharpmajor chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Bulby! I didn't know you hung around here! I was reading that teletubbies fic and I saw your review there, and, well, yeah.

Well I liked your fic but it would've been kewl if you'd kept Bowser evil and stuph. You should try that, it's kind of phun _
Diinya-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2002