Reviews for What Change Brings
LunarisDraconis chapter 2 . 3/28
Yay fun one I haven't read and is good 2 in 1
gguest chapter 2 . 3/14
great story! please update soon!
777angeloflove chapter 2 . 3/12
awesome~! please continue~!
Zayabel Draga chapter 2 . 1/13
so cyuuuuute can't wait for more, maybe more batman interactions, then finally bruce?
animeloveranimegunner chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
Plz update soon
Mirage chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
i really really like this Story, very interesting
but will it be first a batman Harry Pairing and later Bruce Wayn...or the other way around?_

i really do hope you come back one day and write more chapters and an end to this Story, i cant wait till this days...i really hope you come back!
ist now 2015
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
nnnnnooooozzzzzzz! TT_TT it was just geting good! heheh! I such a fan girl! :P But can not wait hope you counte! :D
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
jesshhh. you think they were in a 3 way married! But really good job! I just never liked his two friendss. Pro slytherin and all. But ehhh. I always fond the girls too controling and the boys hot headed in that family AND it does not help the fact I not a fan of red heads. X.X Me being a girl/women ehhh 26 eshhh. lol So yah Love the story just more pro slytherin and all. :) Harry is a slytherin in my head! :) Hat said so! With so much red and gold EEEEWWWW I go for silver and green or even blue and purple! But no no no red! X.X Sad I live in Arkansas . to much red color lol. my christmas colors are frozen them blue and silver with the tree green. so yeps! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
Ah, love...it's so... lovely? I can't wait for the BWHP action. Love your story keep it up, the idea and plot is absolutely purr-fect.
CraftyWizard86 chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
KeegSlytherin chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Awesome story! Such a pity that it hasn't been updated in so long...
KoreanMusicFan chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
have you given up on this story?
Charlie0925 chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
I am so in love with the start of this amazing fic, just wish there was more of it, hint, hint! ;o)
ShayyRenee chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
ahhhhhhhhh! I can't wait for the next chapter oh my gosh it's going beautifully please please please continue. I can't wait till Harry meets Bruce afters years of war I know he's going to catch on to who he is...but whoo! that batman interaction loorrrddd I had to fan myself a bit that flirting was spicy!
ria55 chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Aww..you are not just leaving with this, are you? please please update..