Reviews for Le Morte d'Tristepin
m.tarnina chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Well, this is mature. A war-movie sort of mature, but...

I don't think that sort of introspection would go through Pinpin's head. He's not byronic, and you've made him byronic, brooding even. Big words, deep sense of misery and inadequacy - he doesn't seem like this in the show. Not a death seeker, not even a theory of courage adherent - Pinpin lives in the now. His view on death seems less "goodbye, cruel world" and more part of the "legendary hero" package. It's not that he hates living - but, as the Doctor once said, "Death gives us meaning.". Obviously, you don't have to agree with that, but he seems to. He feels he's acted his role in the great story of the world - takes a bow and leaves the stage, no regrets.

It's a good introspective piece, but generic (that feels like an oxymoron...). Especially the horrible father (that's a cliche I must point out). 0.5 werters for angst. I've my own character study of Dally planned, so after I've written it, please come and criticize back. :)
TheWhiteJewel chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I am trying so hard not to outright bawl. ;w; So many Tristepin feels. D:
Zinfer chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
So sweet T_T. This woulda been a spoiler for me if I hadn't already spoiled myself with music vids. Excited to see where the series goes :)
The Idle Raspberry chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Woah, very well written, you almost made me cry! No, I'm just kidding for the crying. But still, I really like your fanfiction!
TheInsaneRodent chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
IT'S SOO FLUFFY!

Nice job getting us into Tristepin's emotions and making us feel what he felt.
Sniggyfrumps chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Yeah, this is quite nice, and not as heart-breaking as it would have been had I read it right after the end of Season 1... oh my. ;_;

I wish you wouldnt use * for formatting since it doesn't look... well, professional. ; Otherwise, I hope to see more of your work and sorry I havent emailed you in so long. It's because, y'know, I suck. :'(