Reviews for House of Another Cinderella Story
houseofanubisfan2 chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
Great story... I love it.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
I really really loved your story ! ;D
jasmin chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
stop the whole ninas mad at fabian im a fabina fan
HungerGamesgal1234 chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
hi! i thought the story was great! up until this point. you basically took Another Cinderella Story and replaced Mary, Joey, Tammy, and Dustin with Nina, Fabian, Amber, and Mick. i wish it was more original!
Twihardlover4 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Poor Nina! I love this!
angelicdreamer101 chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
SWEET!
Wouldn'tYouLikeToKnowStalkers chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
*tear tear* so sad it's done. I loved this story because it was such a cute story.
Totally unknown chapter 12 . 7/2/2011
funny, I was just listening to New Classic by Drew Seeley when I scrolled down to this story. BTW, Love the story!
A Reviewing Reader chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Can I like this story any more? Is that possible?

One thing, even though this story is finished... how did Fabian know about Jessica in the beginning and that she was ninas cousin? Just my curiosity...

Into chapter 2!

~Ary
A Reviewing Reader chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I love this story. Thats all I can say.

Lie! I can say many great things about this story.

1) I like how thr antagonists name is Jessica. I used to have a friend named Jessica and now were not so close. Basically she turned into a spoiled brat and we haven't really gotten along since.

2) Nina living in the basement, secluded from everyone? Fabian as a major star with ridiculous fans? A little (pardon the language) bitch with a minon at her side? This could only be "Another Cinderella Story"!

3) Adding to the last part, apparently in the original story (Het Huis Anubis), one of the students DOES go and live in the cellar. Well, not the cellar, but the attic. Spiff it up a bit, and voilĂ ! A livable place.

4) I can't wait for the next chapter, I am very excited and now I'm gonna go read it!

~Ary
blackravens4 chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
I cant believe its the end! It was a good story :)
Nabian8735 chapter 12 . 5/10/2011
On my iPod an too lazy to log in ;) YAY!NINA RUTTER!
lovelikewoe13 chapter 11 . 5/10/2011
ah ya i cant wait for the epiloge sad to think its pretty much over
ilovehoa123 chapter 11 . 5/10/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
blackravens4 chapter 11 . 5/10/2011
This was actually a pretty normal ending for a story. I love this story, and house of artamis has so many chapters but this 1 doesnt... i don't understand :P oh well, update!