Reviews for tell me we'll never get used to it
beautifulworld chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This is fabulous - you capture them perfectly. Their story is beautiful but oh so sad (at least from River's perspective, at the moment) and you've got that just right.

Thank you for sharing! Looking forward to/hoping for more Dr Who stuff from you :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I really liked this. I think you did a lovely job writing these two. Keep up the great work!
Fifille chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
That is so sweet. I need more!
digitalfletch chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Delightful story! I love how you depict the growing attraction of the Doctor to River - in every sense of the word, but more like a gravitational attraction than anything.

"We transcend time and space, the laws of all the worlds and then some. There never was an adequate word for us." Yes! I've always thought that their relationship goes far beyond the tiny earthbound ties of husband and wife. And you neatly touch on the bittersweet nature of that relationship for River, who is waiting for him to grow into the man she's always loved.

Great stuff, thank you.
Saoirse-Inti chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Im starting to like River more and more, and Im beginning to realize how incredibly difficult this must be for her.. This story only illustrates this further. Love it!
gidget89 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I reviewed this at LJ too, but I'll tell you again I loved it. *favourites*
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
So cute! I love me some Doctor/River fluff. And this is so very them, down to the word choice. Brilliant!