Reviews for Smells Like The Color
smileforawhile chapter 1 . 4/13
Really good
x Frostbite x chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
I just found this and I LOVE it! I think it would be cool if you could do one in the POV of the ruffian at the Snuggly Duckling (the one who reeeaally wants to make a love connection) about the girl that he falls in love with at the end. It would be sooo cute! I'm not sure what she'd smell like... Perhaps violet or teal. Something dreamy and relaxing, since he's been looking for her for his entire life! Again, great story!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
Aww these are cute! I love them! Please update soon!
RebellaGrayson chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
Hey look what else got updated.
Could you do another one about rapunzel on flynn?
(Great as always and the ribbon thing was clever)
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
That's an interesting colour choice, I hadn't thought of that one at all. It's a good one too, if I picture a rich black I can definitely see this story's relation of it to Rapunzel well!
RebellaGrayson chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
youre fans are really disappointed with you. You leave them hanging like that and then theres this short piece? Tsk
disnerd chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
Its okay that you haven't updated we all have those days anyways glad your back and good luck :D
Umbre0n chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
I've never really thought about Rapunzel being 'black' before. It works.
pamplemousse07 chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Awww I liked this one. It made me smile :)
Itsgoose2u chapter 13 . 6/5/2012
Love this story so much. Its absolutely adorable :)
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 13 . 6/5/2012
"..she doesn't get out much." Yeah, you could say that... Nice! Thank you for updating!
Umbre0n chapter 13 . 6/5/2012
I always like things like this. Long ideas that can keep going for a while. :D
CrazyPeanutAttack chapter 13 . 6/4/2012
I lOve it! So oRigiNal! you sHoulD do onE abOut How thE sTaBBingtons FeeL anout RapunzeL! :P or Pascal about mAximUs/vIce veRsa:)
pamplemousse07 chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
THAT CURSED AIRPORT.

I liked this one. It was different and a bit creepy and I liked the evilness about it. Well, of course it's going to be evil, I suppose, when talking from the point of view of the Stabbingtons. But I think you did a great job!
RebellaGrayson chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
You made an airport reference. Tsk tsk.

You still haven't completely finished your English essay either.