Reviews for The Charmed Return: Epilogue Part Two
animegirl1999 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
That gave me chills, it was so well written. I would encourage you to do more with this talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
PuppetMunster chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This was very much appreciated! I finished the book last night, and I've been going on about how they didn't tell us what happened the King Oberon! ;) Great job!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
What happened to Jade? Did she live her life in London, or did she live part in Faerie? Did Clive and Mary Palmer meet their granddaughters? Did Titania abdicate the Faerie throne?

Excellent wrap-up!

CT
Michelle chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
That was really well-written and though out. I can almost believe you to be Frewin Jones
Underastarrysky chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
this is what the book missed! I really love this!
snickerdoodle chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I really liked this story I thought it was very good and well written it is one of the best stories I've ever read and I think that everyone should read them! I loved every bit and part of it, it was really amazing!
nettie mason chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
That was amazing. You realy should become a writter someday
DaddysCowgirl94 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I love this! This is exactly the ending I was hoping for in the last book. I didn't like the cliffhanger from the book, but you tied it up perfectly!

It was wonderfully-written, and flowed almost seamlessly from the original writing style. Congratulations!
readingrox101 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I knew Oberon had to die! :)
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I hated the loose ends too. Your epilogue is perfect - the names of the children are an especially nice touch. "Tiny feet and gossamer wings", aww!