Reviews for One Hundred Weeks
The Ghost of Injustice chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
This is beautiful,

You are absolutely brilliant at building up plot and anding depth and realness to the characters, both main and side alike. I like how in this and One Hundred Days you didn't fallow the way the actual writer had planned and instead created your own path that seems to be more accurate in the characters personalities and goals then the actual story was. I hope you once more get inspiration for this story and decide to continue it.

Until then, Goodbye.
chocolily92 chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
I love your story "one hundred days" and "one hundred weeks" which is why it saddens me to see you have stop uploading for almost 3 years. For such good story it would be a waste to leave it incomplete. I hope one day you would continue this story again. Thank you for letting me read such a nice masterpiece.
LoonyTuned chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
WHAAATTTT.
THIS IS CRUEL.
I really really really really like this story. Will to continue? Oh please say yes!
TranquilSapphire chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
It is one awesome story so do continue!
Robofin117 chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
This is a great story which I hope will get a proper resolution. Please write more.
OfEmeraldOrbsAndCrimsonCrows chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
The original story and this prequel are amazing. I kn ow you haven't written on this in a few years, but please finish this story. I absolutely love it. Also, if you do decide to continue writing, if I may be so bold, write about how Sakura tries to summon Nure-Sama. Since her poison is in Gaara's veins, and she's the only only one able to have the antidote. That would be awesome. You are a wonderful writer, and I hope you continue this story:)
IceGoddesss chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
love love it but will you let sakura have more than 1 main summoning so she also can summon
the slugs and the dogs from tsunade and kakashi because it would be better than let her have
the branch summon

Love HellAngel
The Agent X chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
So after reading Dead Garden, I went ahead and re-read One Hundred Days in preparation for starting One Hundred Weeks. I love your interpretation of the series. Similar enough to be familiar, different enough to be engaging. I feel like this could (read: should) be the actual cannon.

I do have a nitpick which I'd noticed across both stories (i.e. Days and Weeks) and that is the editing. Usually typos, a word left out or repeated, that sort of thing. Unfortunately it happens often enough to detract from the flow of reading. I'd recommend a beta.

That said, I've read through a lot of the harsher reviews for your stories that I think are unwarranted. Criticism for differences between cannon and this story, for example (i.e. name differences, sharingan powers) which to my mind are easily explained via the 'alternate universe' label. More over, and I mean this literally and not just as effusive praise, this is the best Naruto fanfiction I've ever read. The world feels broad, complex and consistent. The plot has both beloved cliches and refreshing ideas, and the prose is very clear and engaging.

The non-focus on romance greatly helps it here. It keeps it much more in line with the shounen genre it derives from, making the whole thing more realistic. That said I especially love this as a Naruto/Sakura story. This particular couple is, I believe, greatly under-appreciated in the fandom and it is SO nice to have a well-written, carefully thought out and obviously loved story as a homage to the pairing.

Okay, I'm going to stop now before I go too far, but I just wanted to take the time to show you that this story, and the project you've undertaken, is very much appreciated. I look forward to the next instalment.
leafstone chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
great story.
ElaanabethNarutoFan chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Well crap, I find this really interesting fic for Naruto and Sakura... the plot is unique but not inconcievable... and it hasn't updated in over a year. Sad day for me. Hopefully you find more inspiration for this fic because I"m really interested to see how your sakura and naruto tie into the naruto plots and I was REALLY looking forward to seeing how Hinata and Naruto's fight in the chuunin exam went. : )
Inverness chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
It's sad to see this hasn't been updated in over a year. I'm very interested now.
Known Anonymous chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
I really love all of your stories. This is the second time I have read this series. I hope that you have not given up on it.
quickshot0 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Well, guess I've finally caught up and it's good to see this new series has some of the old characters still. Especially Rui in my case. who I find particularly interesting, not sure why but perhaps she's simply has an interesting background for an original character.
naari16 chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Hello! At first, I'll be honest, I wasn't going to review. I figured that this story was of such superior quality that anything I could offer you in terms of criticsm would be laughably superflous. But then I noticed that you only had 60 reviews! Not to say that that isn't a lot, but for a story THIS good? That's just...ridiculous, to be honest. So I decided to actually leave a review, if not to raise your review count, then to assure you that it isn't the quality of your story that is keeping people from reviewing...it's the laziness of your readers, much like myself.

Anyway, as you can see, I have nothing but praise to offer you for your story. I'm truly amazed that an author on this site can create such an intricate, complex, LAYERED plot! Truly, just as I start to think I know where you're going with the story, you show that I'm wrong on every single account. It's been a while since I've been able to read such a great story, if there ARE any stories on this site that can measure up to this one. Cynchick's stories might be able to make it, but they're far too romance-centric, and Agni's "Guardian of Fire" might be able to give you a run for your money, but he/she hasn't updated for months.

But then again, neither have you? Haha, I MUST urge you to update this as soon as you can! It sucks to be left hanging on like this!

One thing that I really like about this ("this" being both One Hundred Days and Weeks) is that you don't have the elders and Danzo as being seen as evil beyond belief. They aren't necessarily all bad, even in canon, and I hate when authors make them out to be nearly as bad as Orochimaru.

I also love, as implied before, the surprises you throw at us. For example, Tsunade learning Mokuton was such a "hell yes!" plot twister! I really loved that, seeing as Tsunade and Sakura are my two favorite characters. Although I must say, I was hoping Sakura would learn Mokuton...Oh, and I meant to ask, will Sakura learn Mokuton? For that matter, will she be learning any element besides fire? Naruto seems to be learning so many, but Sakura seems to be left with only one element. Just wondering. :)

Another thing I liked about your story was Sakura's snake summoning! That was pretty unique, as I'm pretty sure I've never seen Sakura do that in any fanfiction before! Although, I must admit, I WAS hoping Sakura would also learn to summon slugs, as you made some foreshadowing-seeming reference to that in One Hundred Days, but, judging by Sakura's reaction, that would be a no. I was wondering, though, will Sakura be able to summon Manda? Again, just wondering! :)

Oh, and I have an idea, if you'd like to use it! A problem Sakura seems to be having in this fic is small chakra reserves. Perhaps Sakura could learn to use Tsunade's Yin Seal for that? Or maybe a variation that would allow her to draw chakra from it without actually releasing the seal? You could use that as Sakura's equivalent of the chakra boost Naruto receives from Kyuubi and Sasuke receives from his curse seal. Just a thought. :)

Anyway, this review has become much longer than I expected it to be and my fingers are becoming tired from having to type on my Blackberry. Like I said, I have nothing but praise for your story. Please keep up the good work! And update soon please! Maybe those lazy readers will get off their butts and review...

Haha, hope to see an up date from this or Dead Garden soon! :)

-naoman16
silverspun chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
I love this story so much as well as the prequel! I can't wait for an update… so please update soon!