Reviews for One Hundred Weeks
EagleHawk chapter 4 . 6/14
I can't wait to see what you come up with next! This and the story before it are incredible! :)
xXFallenxBeautyxX chapter 4 . 3/8
I loved reading One Hundred Days and I really love the sequel as well. I truly hope you get back to it. You are an extremely talented writer. I know that life gets in the way of writing. In case you never get back to this story: thank you for this great piece of work!
Shadowmage97 chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
It's been s while but I truly hope you pick this up again. It's a wonderful story.
BrutalApollo chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
I've loved both one hundred days and what is posted of one hundred weeks. In fact I just binge read the both of them and am wishing you would come back to this story.
Shebali chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
Both this story and 100 days are nothing short of amazing and I'm sorry to see it's been a while since last update. Even so I'm really glad I got to read as much as this and I'd be happy to read more should you return to this story. Thank you for your incredible work, be well!
The Ghost of Injustice chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
This is beautiful,

You are absolutely brilliant at building up plot and anding depth and realness to the characters, both main and side alike. I like how in this and One Hundred Days you didn't fallow the way the actual writer had planned and instead created your own path that seems to be more accurate in the characters personalities and goals then the actual story was. I hope you once more get inspiration for this story and decide to continue it.

Until then, Goodbye.
chocolily92 chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
I love your story "one hundred days" and "one hundred weeks" which is why it saddens me to see you have stop uploading for almost 3 years. For such good story it would be a waste to leave it incomplete. I hope one day you would continue this story again. Thank you for letting me read such a nice masterpiece.
LoonyTuned chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
WHAAATTTT.
THIS IS CRUEL.
I really really really really like this story. Will to continue? Oh please say yes!
TranquilSapphire chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
It is one awesome story so do continue!
Robofin117 chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
This is a great story which I hope will get a proper resolution. Please write more.
OfEmeraldOrbsAndCrimsonCrows chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
The original story and this prequel are amazing. I kn ow you haven't written on this in a few years, but please finish this story. I absolutely love it. Also, if you do decide to continue writing, if I may be so bold, write about how Sakura tries to summon Nure-Sama. Since her poison is in Gaara's veins, and she's the only only one able to have the antidote. That would be awesome. You are a wonderful writer, and I hope you continue this story:)
LadyOfHealth chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
love love it but will you let sakura have more than 1 main summoning so she also can summon
the slugs and the dogs from tsunade and kakashi because it would be better than let her have
the branch summon

Love HellAngel
The Agent X chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
So after reading Dead Garden, I went ahead and re-read One Hundred Days in preparation for starting One Hundred Weeks. I love your interpretation of the series. Similar enough to be familiar, different enough to be engaging. I feel like this could (read: should) be the actual cannon.

I do have a nitpick which I'd noticed across both stories (i.e. Days and Weeks) and that is the editing. Usually typos, a word left out or repeated, that sort of thing. Unfortunately it happens often enough to detract from the flow of reading. I'd recommend a beta.

That said, I've read through a lot of the harsher reviews for your stories that I think are unwarranted. Criticism for differences between cannon and this story, for example (i.e. name differences, sharingan powers) which to my mind are easily explained via the 'alternate universe' label. More over, and I mean this literally and not just as effusive praise, this is the best Naruto fanfiction I've ever read. The world feels broad, complex and consistent. The plot has both beloved cliches and refreshing ideas, and the prose is very clear and engaging.

The non-focus on romance greatly helps it here. It keeps it much more in line with the shounen genre it derives from, making the whole thing more realistic. That said I especially love this as a Naruto/Sakura story. This particular couple is, I believe, greatly under-appreciated in the fandom and it is SO nice to have a well-written, carefully thought out and obviously loved story as a homage to the pairing.

Okay, I'm going to stop now before I go too far, but I just wanted to take the time to show you that this story, and the project you've undertaken, is very much appreciated. I look forward to the next instalment.
leafstone chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
great story.
ElaanabethNarutoFan chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Well crap, I find this really interesting fic for Naruto and Sakura... the plot is unique but not inconcievable... and it hasn't updated in over a year. Sad day for me. Hopefully you find more inspiration for this fic because I"m really interested to see how your sakura and naruto tie into the naruto plots and I was REALLY looking forward to seeing how Hinata and Naruto's fight in the chuunin exam went. : )