Reviews for One Hundred Weeks
musicaltunes chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
I was pleasantly surprised to find a sequel up for One Hundred Days when I went to reread it haha. Glad to see you've got it going! I'm really liking it so far. One Hundred Days is definitely one of my all time favourite stories, and I'll definitely be looking forward to the rest of this one!
happy everyday life chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
What I like about Sakura's development in your story is that she is learning offensive jutsu more than medical jutsu. I always thought that if she is going to fight along side Naruto, her medical jutsu won't be much of a use since Kyuubi can heal him. It is better to put her efforts on genjutsu/ninjutsu/taijutsu training instead like you are doing.

Oh and the NaruSaku combo windfire jutsu is amazing also. It really goes well with the fighting together! theme these two share. Are you planning to do a Naruto dotonSakura katon combo too? If those two could use lava together by combining their excellent team work they would be an invincible pair!

Deidara using his explosives and disguising himself as Otokaze was a clever move on Akatsuki's part. I am so looking forward to whatever Jiraiya has planned out for them! Hopefully he can make the blame go on Akatsuki, the organization that deserves it. In this case, Naruto probably might not be able to make it to the third round of the Chuunin Exams will he?
happy everyday life chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Wow! I absolutely loved the trio, Sakura, Temari, and Kurotsuchi working together to fight against Gaara. Also, these three kunoichis are actually my top three favorite kunoichi! Maybe Sakura's reputation may increase tenfold due to this hahaha!
happy everyday life chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Sakura's reputation is interesting! And Gaara helping with those rumors is just priceless!

I'm glad Naruto will enter the chuunin exams with Hinata and Choji! Those two are nice people and hopefully will get along with Naruto.
happy everyday life chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
So is Sakura living with Naruto. That is great, they can help each other through the loneliness of not having a family XD Oh and I would LOVE to see Tobi as Sailor Moon!

Few corrections:

-Orochimaru does not call Kabuto, "Kabuto-kun". He just calls him, "Kabuto".

-Shizune does not call Kakashi, "Kakashi-kun". She just calls him, "Kakashi-san".

-Jiraiya does not call Kakashi, "Kakashi-kun". He just calls him, "Kakashi".

-Kakashi does not call Sakura, "Sakura-chan". He just calls her, "Sakura".

-Jiraiya using "Anko-chan" is totally weird. He'd call her, "Anko". Same with Tsunade calling her that.

-Naruto doesn't call Hinata, "Hinata-chan". (This I cannot tolerate, as much as I cannot tolerate Sakura calling Naruto, "Naruto-kun" in some other fics.)

-Jiraiya does not call Itachi, "Itachi-kun". He just calls him, "Itachi".

-Kakashi does not call Sasuke, "Sasuke-kun". He just calls him, "Sasuke".

-Shizune does not call Sakura, "Sakura-chan". She just calls her, "Sakura".

-Pain, the leader of Akatsuki calling Itachi and Kisame with "san" is very weird.
noheartx chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Holy crap that was good. I had just read your first story (which was also fantastic by the way) when i clicked on your profile and stubled upon a sequel, and i was so exicted. This is definitly one of my favorite stories I've ever read. The story arcs are amazing, as well as all of your OCs. I personally loved the betrayl of Kaida in the last story, as well as all the setting up and deceit. I've literally been on the edge of my seat all night, this is absolutely crazy. I cannot wait until the next chapter. Oh, and Eggplant.
craven34 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
love the story man, i definately enjoyed one hundred days, but this is much better, mostly because naruto isn't an idiot anymore like he was for most of the first one. both naruto and sakura are much stronger than in cannon, but for good reason, they have trained much more, and much harder in your story, and you didn't make them super powered either you made their strength realistic which is nice to see. the only question i have is where is kakashi? at the end of OHD's kakashi was supposed to join naruto and jiraiya on their trip and, i'm not 100% sure, but i don't remember even a mention of kakashi in the sequel yet. other than that your doing an excellent job, sakura is actually likeable, naruto has matured a bit, it's just an excellent naruto sakura story, and i do hope their will be a little romance, or maybe an awkward, embarassing exchange between the two, a goodbye kiss something like that. anyway keep up the good work man, can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully we'll learn about kakashi, chiyo would go nuts seeing him and her enemies on the council could use that to say she is senile and they shouldn't listen to her anymore, um, yeah like i was saying can't wait for the next chapter if it's half as good as this one it'll be worth any wait
This One Fool chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Before I even start reading this, I have to tell you how extremely freaking excited I was to see that One Hundred Days was getting a sequel. It was without a doubt one of the top ten of most awesome Naruto multichapter fics. Possibly even in the top three.

Sorry, I just had to get that out :)
Cheek chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
A real pet peeve of mine is how everyone is immediately ok with Naruto having the Kyuubi inside him. I mean c'mon this a DEMON who ravaged your village. Each of his friends probably know quite a few people who have lost people to the Kyuubi. I mean someone told you they had connections to Osama Bin Laden you wouldn't immediately give them the benefit of the doubt, even if you knew them really well.

I wanna see a realistic reaction to Naruto spilling the beans for once. It wasn't done right in canon and its never done right in fanon. I wanna see people take some time to come to terms with it. I wanna see people condemn him as a kneejerk reaction before changing there mind later. I wanna see a couple of Naruto's "friends" not be able to come to terms with it. I want Naruto to lose a few friends over this.

By making it so that everyone immediately forgives the secret and is immediately on his side you reduce the power of the secret. By taking time to understand and come to terms with it you can show that those friends who choose to stick by him understood the full import of the Kyuubi inside Naruto and chose Naruto despite any ostracism or danger they may face because of the choice. Perhaps Naruto can come to treasure these people as true friends rather than forming attachments willy nilly.

The possibilities for what you can do with the Kyuubi secret are endless, in terms of adding drama to your story. By dismissing it such a fashion you portray Naruto's friends as flip-flopping, shallow, superficial characters.

Something just occured to me. Maybe a lot of fanfiction writers see Naruto confessing his secret as a coming out of the closet metaphor. Maybe the moral they want to impart is that everything will be ok and "what were you worrying about in the first place." But that's not true. It won't be ok. Things will change, some for the better, some for the worse. THAT'S what I want to see.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Great chapter, I loved the exams and Gaara's subsequent freakout.
Rom Nom Nom chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
I read through One Hundred Days and these first four chapters of One Hundred Weeks over the last two days and they were epic, you almost inspired me to start writing FanFiction but then I remembered why I hadn't started yet... Laziness.

Amazing story.
diana chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
Another amazing chapter! Heres to wishing that Sakuras bingo book entry becomes known! Hehehe, Ankos reaction would be nice to know but Im more interested in the Godaimes and Kakashis reaction.

Its lovely that your developing Naruto and Sakuras teamwork. Will there be a fight which will utilize this? How about the Sakura and Hinata interaction? More Hyuuga politics? Also where did Asuma go? Then, theres Danzo. Is there a Danzo manipulation in the wings? Something like what Sakuras mother did or will it be more blackmail type?

Whee! I cant wait for the next chapter! OHW deserves more exposure.
Green Tea fan chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
I cannot wait until the Chuunin Exam finals. I am looking forward to seeing everyone fight. It was really hard for me to see Chiyo being so... well holding onto her hatred for the Leaf that it clouds her judgment and it is sad that she fails to see it. Everything that happens she automatically points to the Leaf. I love how strong Sakura is, even if she doesn't have the advance medical training, super strength, and skills as she does in cannon yet. Her and Naruto training together is always a plus. And Naruto;s reaction to Sakura getting hurt was so sweet. He would totally do that. It's cool how you brought up Sakura's bingo entree again. I bet that they are having it updated with everything that is going on. Great story. Hope to see you update again soon.
nuclear death frog chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
It took me a while to notice this was up; I don't use Author Alerts. Ah well.

The lead section, where Yuura receives the poison from Sasori, seems to be a completion of the Chekhov's Gun of that poison that was named in an earlier chapter. It being used in the same chapter solidifies the idea. Named things are important; named or noticed weapons get used. So, that was interesting. It was also interesting that the poison wasn't pure; it had been modified with snake venom. Did Sasori and Orochimaru trade some poisons back when they were partners in Akatsuki?

Naruto and Gaara's chat was good; it's clear that there's a great deal of mutual respect there and actual friendship to boot. Naruto really does have a way of affecting people.

Hehe. This sentence, "Jiraiya of the Legendary Sannin was not amused.", reminds me of a few others like it in OHD. It's just the wording that does it, stating that such-and-such person was not amused, not pleased, etc.

On Sakura's new technique, I have a couple name suggestions for you. "Dai Funka" (Great Eruption), because it seems like an homage to Akainu in One Piece, who has a similar but much more powerful technique with that name; "Fire Dragon Punch", referencing the name of the taijutsu style; "Eruption Fist", a kind of reference to where the Mitarashi Clan came from (Volcano Country, or something like that); or "Flare Blitz", from the Pokémon attack of the same name.

Also, I think Jiraiya's being a bit hard on her; it may have been a dumb move to try something untested in live-battle, but it worked. Better she be hurt than dead, right?

From the next section, Hinata thinking she has even less talent with earth techniques than her already limited talent with fire techniques ... is she being too hard on herself or is her assessment valid? And, if the latter, is there an element she's decent (or better) with, or at least has the potential to be?

Hinata's situation ... I feel badly for her. She is clearly improving steadily, but she's had some pretty bad hands dealt to her in the exams and her father seems to have blamed her personally for it, or at least that's how she's reading the situation. Her first try, she comes smack up against her much more talented and powerful cousin. Six months later, she gets disabled in a surprise attack from comrades turned exam rivals, and then her team is eliminated due to KIBA's actions, not her own - I remember you wrote in OHD that Kiba gave the scrolls they had to the chuunin proctor, causing them to fail Morino Ibiki's final mini-test. Third time, she has the unlucky draw of facing Shino (her teammate) in the tournament part of the exam, and that was a fight that was pretty much unwinnable for her. And now, she draws Naruto in the tourney, Naruto who she is severely infatuated with, who beat her cousin when he (Naruto) was much less powerful and has become much better since. It's not a good run of luck for her, is it?

On the old crone Chiyo ... well, wow. Talk about blinkered, and unable to see the present. She's wrapped up in hatreds that are decades old, it seems.

That girl Ami is another person having difficulty seeing current reality in favor of the past, although in her case the past incidents were much smaller scale; her former favorite bullying target is stronger and higher-profile now; not only does she literally outrank Ami (chuunin over genin) but she is Tsunade's new apprentice and therefore someone to be respected just on that merit. I wonder if Ami will ever get over herself. Somehow, I doubt it, but maybe.

There were some other things I thought interesting ... can't remember now. Oh well, this is getting to be a long review as is. Thanks for posting this chapter, and I look forward to the next. Cheers!
kidloco chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
amazing another chapter (i sure in narusaku library are too so hehe) amazing, just amazing madness, just like the argentina urugay game.. amazing
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »