Reviews for One Hundred Weeks
quickshot0 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Well, guess I've finally caught up and it's good to see this new series has some of the old characters still. Especially Rui in my case. who I find particularly interesting, not sure why but perhaps she's simply has an interesting background for an original character.
naari16 chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Hello! At first, I'll be honest, I wasn't going to review. I figured that this story was of such superior quality that anything I could offer you in terms of criticsm would be laughably superflous. But then I noticed that you only had 60 reviews! Not to say that that isn't a lot, but for a story THIS good? That's just...ridiculous, to be honest. So I decided to actually leave a review, if not to raise your review count, then to assure you that it isn't the quality of your story that is keeping people from's the laziness of your readers, much like myself.

Anyway, as you can see, I have nothing but praise to offer you for your story. I'm truly amazed that an author on this site can create such an intricate, complex, LAYERED plot! Truly, just as I start to think I know where you're going with the story, you show that I'm wrong on every single account. It's been a while since I've been able to read such a great story, if there ARE any stories on this site that can measure up to this one. Cynchick's stories might be able to make it, but they're far too romance-centric, and Agni's "Guardian of Fire" might be able to give you a run for your money, but he/she hasn't updated for months.

But then again, neither have you? Haha, I MUST urge you to update this as soon as you can! It sucks to be left hanging on like this!

One thing that I really like about this ("this" being both One Hundred Days and Weeks) is that you don't have the elders and Danzo as being seen as evil beyond belief. They aren't necessarily all bad, even in canon, and I hate when authors make them out to be nearly as bad as Orochimaru.

I also love, as implied before, the surprises you throw at us. For example, Tsunade learning Mokuton was such a "hell yes!" plot twister! I really loved that, seeing as Tsunade and Sakura are my two favorite characters. Although I must say, I was hoping Sakura would learn Mokuton...Oh, and I meant to ask, will Sakura learn Mokuton? For that matter, will she be learning any element besides fire? Naruto seems to be learning so many, but Sakura seems to be left with only one element. Just wondering. :)

Another thing I liked about your story was Sakura's snake summoning! That was pretty unique, as I'm pretty sure I've never seen Sakura do that in any fanfiction before! Although, I must admit, I WAS hoping Sakura would also learn to summon slugs, as you made some foreshadowing-seeming reference to that in One Hundred Days, but, judging by Sakura's reaction, that would be a no. I was wondering, though, will Sakura be able to summon Manda? Again, just wondering! :)

Oh, and I have an idea, if you'd like to use it! A problem Sakura seems to be having in this fic is small chakra reserves. Perhaps Sakura could learn to use Tsunade's Yin Seal for that? Or maybe a variation that would allow her to draw chakra from it without actually releasing the seal? You could use that as Sakura's equivalent of the chakra boost Naruto receives from Kyuubi and Sasuke receives from his curse seal. Just a thought. :)

Anyway, this review has become much longer than I expected it to be and my fingers are becoming tired from having to type on my Blackberry. Like I said, I have nothing but praise for your story. Please keep up the good work! And update soon please! Maybe those lazy readers will get off their butts and review...

Haha, hope to see an up date from this or Dead Garden soon! :)

silverspun chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
I love this story so much as well as the prequel! I can't wait for an update… so please update soon!
romantiscue chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
I read One hundred days in two days and now I've ploughed through this story as well, and I have to say that I absolutely love all the political machinations you've got going. Especially since the reader can't be sure exactly who really is behind what when stuff happens. (And now there is a hint that marriage politics might be entering the picture too? :D Though I feel for Hinata, and I do hope she'll manage to get strong enough to become a chuunin! I normally don't care about her very much, but you've given her a bit more personality than she has in canon.)

I'm greatly amused by Sakura's reputation, and I wonder if her throwing about the Murderous Purpose genjutsu would further it. Though I don't feel like the Bingo book entry the Rock jounin showed Sakura was actually what they really believe she is like - though that might just be this whole story making me second guess everyone's motives and knowledge XD

I hope Jiraiya's plan succeeds and that they manage to rescue Gaara *fistbump* Please update soon (if you have the time), I wish you all the inspiration in the world!
musicaltunes chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
I was pleasantly surprised to find a sequel up for One Hundred Days when I went to reread it haha. Glad to see you've got it going! I'm really liking it so far. One Hundred Days is definitely one of my all time favourite stories, and I'll definitely be looking forward to the rest of this one!
happy everyday life chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
What I like about Sakura's development in your story is that she is learning offensive jutsu more than medical jutsu. I always thought that if she is going to fight along side Naruto, her medical jutsu won't be much of a use since Kyuubi can heal him. It is better to put her efforts on genjutsu/ninjutsu/taijutsu training instead like you are doing.

Oh and the NaruSaku combo windfire jutsu is amazing also. It really goes well with the fighting together! theme these two share. Are you planning to do a Naruto dotonSakura katon combo too? If those two could use lava together by combining their excellent team work they would be an invincible pair!

Deidara using his explosives and disguising himself as Otokaze was a clever move on Akatsuki's part. I am so looking forward to whatever Jiraiya has planned out for them! Hopefully he can make the blame go on Akatsuki, the organization that deserves it. In this case, Naruto probably might not be able to make it to the third round of the Chuunin Exams will he?
happy everyday life chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Wow! I absolutely loved the trio, Sakura, Temari, and Kurotsuchi working together to fight against Gaara. Also, these three kunoichis are actually my top three favorite kunoichi! Maybe Sakura's reputation may increase tenfold due to this hahaha!
happy everyday life chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Sakura's reputation is interesting! And Gaara helping with those rumors is just priceless!

I'm glad Naruto will enter the chuunin exams with Hinata and Choji! Those two are nice people and hopefully will get along with Naruto.
happy everyday life chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
So is Sakura living with Naruto. That is great, they can help each other through the loneliness of not having a family XD Oh and I would LOVE to see Tobi as Sailor Moon!

Few corrections:

-Orochimaru does not call Kabuto, "Kabuto-kun". He just calls him, "Kabuto".

-Shizune does not call Kakashi, "Kakashi-kun". She just calls him, "Kakashi-san".

-Jiraiya does not call Kakashi, "Kakashi-kun". He just calls him, "Kakashi".

-Kakashi does not call Sakura, "Sakura-chan". He just calls her, "Sakura".

-Jiraiya using "Anko-chan" is totally weird. He'd call her, "Anko". Same with Tsunade calling her that.

-Naruto doesn't call Hinata, "Hinata-chan". (This I cannot tolerate, as much as I cannot tolerate Sakura calling Naruto, "Naruto-kun" in some other fics.)

-Jiraiya does not call Itachi, "Itachi-kun". He just calls him, "Itachi".

-Kakashi does not call Sasuke, "Sasuke-kun". He just calls him, "Sasuke".

-Shizune does not call Sakura, "Sakura-chan". She just calls her, "Sakura".

-Pain, the leader of Akatsuki calling Itachi and Kisame with "san" is very weird.
noheartx chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Holy crap that was good. I had just read your first story (which was also fantastic by the way) when i clicked on your profile and stubled upon a sequel, and i was so exicted. This is definitly one of my favorite stories I've ever read. The story arcs are amazing, as well as all of your OCs. I personally loved the betrayl of Kaida in the last story, as well as all the setting up and deceit. I've literally been on the edge of my seat all night, this is absolutely crazy. I cannot wait until the next chapter. Oh, and Eggplant.
craven34 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
love the story man, i definately enjoyed one hundred days, but this is much better, mostly because naruto isn't an idiot anymore like he was for most of the first one. both naruto and sakura are much stronger than in cannon, but for good reason, they have trained much more, and much harder in your story, and you didn't make them super powered either you made their strength realistic which is nice to see. the only question i have is where is kakashi? at the end of OHD's kakashi was supposed to join naruto and jiraiya on their trip and, i'm not 100% sure, but i don't remember even a mention of kakashi in the sequel yet. other than that your doing an excellent job, sakura is actually likeable, naruto has matured a bit, it's just an excellent naruto sakura story, and i do hope their will be a little romance, or maybe an awkward, embarassing exchange between the two, a goodbye kiss something like that. anyway keep up the good work man, can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully we'll learn about kakashi, chiyo would go nuts seeing him and her enemies on the council could use that to say she is senile and they shouldn't listen to her anymore, um, yeah like i was saying can't wait for the next chapter if it's half as good as this one it'll be worth any wait
This One Fool chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Before I even start reading this, I have to tell you how extremely freaking excited I was to see that One Hundred Days was getting a sequel. It was without a doubt one of the top ten of most awesome Naruto multichapter fics. Possibly even in the top three.

Sorry, I just had to get that out :)
Cheek chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
A real pet peeve of mine is how everyone is immediately ok with Naruto having the Kyuubi inside him. I mean c'mon this a DEMON who ravaged your village. Each of his friends probably know quite a few people who have lost people to the Kyuubi. I mean someone told you they had connections to Osama Bin Laden you wouldn't immediately give them the benefit of the doubt, even if you knew them really well.

I wanna see a realistic reaction to Naruto spilling the beans for once. It wasn't done right in canon and its never done right in fanon. I wanna see people take some time to come to terms with it. I wanna see people condemn him as a kneejerk reaction before changing there mind later. I wanna see a couple of Naruto's "friends" not be able to come to terms with it. I want Naruto to lose a few friends over this.

By making it so that everyone immediately forgives the secret and is immediately on his side you reduce the power of the secret. By taking time to understand and come to terms with it you can show that those friends who choose to stick by him understood the full import of the Kyuubi inside Naruto and chose Naruto despite any ostracism or danger they may face because of the choice. Perhaps Naruto can come to treasure these people as true friends rather than forming attachments willy nilly.

The possibilities for what you can do with the Kyuubi secret are endless, in terms of adding drama to your story. By dismissing it such a fashion you portray Naruto's friends as flip-flopping, shallow, superficial characters.

Something just occured to me. Maybe a lot of fanfiction writers see Naruto confessing his secret as a coming out of the closet metaphor. Maybe the moral they want to impart is that everything will be ok and "what were you worrying about in the first place." But that's not true. It won't be ok. Things will change, some for the better, some for the worse. THAT'S what I want to see.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Great chapter, I loved the exams and Gaara's subsequent freakout.
Rom Nom Nom chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
I read through One Hundred Days and these first four chapters of One Hundred Weeks over the last two days and they were epic, you almost inspired me to start writing FanFiction but then I remembered why I hadn't started yet... Laziness.

Amazing story.