Reviews for Fair Game
prettychocolate chapter 4 . 6/6
Lovely plot, true characterizations, intrigue and excitement. Would love to read more!
Brilliant story! I hope you find time to write more!
peradventure chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
The ending of Roman Holiday was great (although bittersweet) but I needed to know that there was a possibility (even a tiny one!) that Joe and Anne would meet again. This set up of the story very nicely and you stayed true to the characters. It's also pretty enjoyable to read some of the characters' inner thoughts. I really do hope that continue this story though ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Oh my gosh, this story is wonderfully written and I really do hope you'll be finishing it! I've reread it many times already! The way you write them is absolutely amazing, they're so true to character!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Love the story, I hope you write more!

Scottsman
hal123 chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
When's the next chapter coming? ? So well written bravo
agonyfan chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
I am so grateful to have found your story at last. You have written so thoughtfully and faithfully to these wonderful characters, and I have so wanted "help" imagining how our Princess and Joe could, somehow, plausibly reunite. Thank you for the work you have shared and any that may come.
iloveromance chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
This is wonderful; the conversation with her parents makes them seem more human since they weren't mentioned in the movie (except for her father's public relations job! ) ). I can just picture this scenario happening and believe me that is a compliment to your amazing writing! Really lookign foreword to more of this! I love it!
iloveromance chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
I know I already reviewed the first few chapters of this but I've gone back and re-read them so I wanted to leave a few more comments. In re-reading chapter 1, I was so happy to find that you are continuing this story because I absolutely love it (and Roman Holiday!). It's such a great story and you've put a lot of work into it. I love that Chapter 2 centers around Mario Delani, but this James person seems like he could cause trouble for both Joe and Anne. I hope he doesn't try to tarnish their reputations! And finally Chapter 3... I love this story more and more with each chapter! You've written Hennessy extremely well and I love that Joe is choosing love and faith over money.
readingfrenzy chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
What a splendid surprise to find that you had not abandoned this story. I hope you update soon...PLEASE! Once again you have crafted the dialogue and emotions of the character so well that we are quite invested in the story and, indeed, "care" about it and Joe and Anne.
f.wentworth chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
So wonderful that you've updated the story. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next installment. Poor Anne...wonder if her parents will have her perform her public duties more now she's home. And of course, poor Joe. Will he be heading back to the US, via the UK maybe?
Heather Snow chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Yay! So glad that you got a chance to update this. I enjoyed this chapter just like the ones before. Clever Anne to burn the photographs when she did. I find it very interesting that James didn't mention the fire... Looking forward to more!
Heather Snow chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
This was great. I felt you really captured Joe's character. I'd love to see you come back and finish it.
f.wentworth chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Sorry damn &£ iphone keypad - finger slipped and tapped sth i shouldn't have and got the review sent before i was finished.

Anyway, i love your writing - and how you have kept to the movie's tone too.

Please don't take too long to post the next chapter. Thanks!
f.wentworth chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I was wondering if anyone had tried out a fanfic for RH, after recently rewatched on a plane. And i am so glad to find yours! I think you have got me out of only following Pride & Prejudice ffs.

Please continue the story. I am very intrigued by what Mr James will do next - if he will exp